Storage Solutions Flash Drive

Hello Friends,

i am planning on buying a 2gb pen drive.. so please suggest me what to buy at an economical cost.. i stay in kolkata so if possible anyone please also provide whats the cost here... my budget is around 1k... if its too less than i can go for a lower sized flash drive i guess...
~thanks!

u will get 2gb pen drives for 700 bucks n less. pick up a san disk cruzer i love it :) , even kingstons have done justice to me .

I had got a Kingston Data Traveler Mini Fun 2GB for 832 rupees first but did not like its speed so then i got the Sandisk Cruzer Micro 2GB for 832 rupees & gave the Kingston back

Sandisk is fast but now Buffalo & A-Data are also available i think so buy Buffalo or A-Data if you get them otherwise buy the Sandisk Cruzer Micro 2GB

Let the picture do the talking.

Buffalo 2 GB - 925 Bucks, if you can bargain you can get it for 900 bucks.

Will write a short review later.

Get a 160GB n put it in an external USB or e-sata casin..

Shud do in less than 3k IMO... (USB I mean!!!)

Else get the Sandisk Cruzer Micro... BOTL...

cool thanks guys i will b going to buy it on thursday.. lez hope i find these companies there :p

so the top contenders so far are

SanDisk Micro and A DATA right?

the sandisk one is quite simple looking but the A-Data ones are quite funky looking :p which one is better among these two?

Sumeet a.k.a NEO said:
cool thanks guys i will b going to buy it on thursday.. lez hope i find these companies there :p
so the top contenders so far are

SanDisk Micro and A DATA right?

the sandisk one is quite simple looking but the A-Data ones are quite funky looking :p which one is better among these two?

dont forget buffalo :p

beware of fake kingston, sandisk, transcend though. insist on company warranty and bill.

be extra careful if you want to use it for vista's boost feature.

^^ Its the main problem here in India. A lot of fake materials find their way up here and its very hard to identify them.

Anyways, my double century post is not a fake. :clap:

Hacker said:
Let the picture do the talking.

Buffalo 2 GB - 925 Bucks, if you can bargain you can get it for 900 bucks.

Will write a short review later.

800 bucks in Bangalore :bleh: @Golchha on S.P. Road. Buffalo is Made in Japan(at least the one I saw).

Get buffalo, it also has a turbo usb feature, when you enable it, data writing and reading takes less time.

eg. to write a folder of 575 mb it took me 45 secs, when i enabled turbo usb it took 32 secs.
@sydras, the dealers at lamington road were selling it at 1000 bucks, had to bargain a lot when one of them gave me the drive at 925 bucks :(

Back