One voucher per person, per bill

Redeem the voucher in a single visit

Can purchase multiple vouchers for gifting

Show the voucher SMS/e-mail/printout when you visit the outlet

Can be combined with other existing offers

Voucher cannot be redeemed with cash

Highlights

An offer like never before. Exclusive to Snapdeal

Rs 500 off applicable on top of the existing discount offer running at all outlets

No.1 brand of jeanswear across the globe

Levis Fashion Company is widely appreciated for the perfect fit

Symbol of passion and independence

Location : Valid across multiple outlets in Pune and other City's in India

Visit Snap deal to see if your City has this offer.

Do note that the additional 500 off is available only if the total bill amount POST discount is more than 2500. In short, if you buy stuff (before discount) worth more than 4200, you get a discount of 40% + 500 additional off.

I got one coupon for sale as i cant go to coimbatore before 10th july... My place doesnt have a levis store.. So if anyone want, pm me..

@Varkey - Its available in Chennai.

Isn't the 40% off when you buy 4 garments ? Thats what I read in the poster.

major9 said:
@Varkey - Its available in Chennai.

Isn't the 40% off when you buy 4 garments ? Thats what I read in the poster.
either this condition or if your total after discount comes to 2500 then you get Rs500 discount.

With most of such discount & offers I found that EVERY BRAND clear defective or out of trend products ONLY, defect may includes discolor, miss stitch, miss shape, defective buttons etc. etc. but all are MINOR hard to found at first sight or first time.

I had gone to levis store last week to check out the stock they had just 20% discount on jeans and some were overpriced . I had seen a same jeans for 2.6k there , 2.5k in another store with 30% discount and 2k in another store without any discount . So it seems they just increase the price before giving discount

Back