Flexi Recharge- how to do it for Airtel ?

connect

Disciple
hi all ,

i am a airtel prepaid subscriber - punjab , i want to recharge my airtel mobile with a flexi recharge online or through other mobile ,

now the problem is that the airtel website allows only recharge of 50,100, 250, 300 ,500 and 1000 recharge coupons , and so do the 3rd party website ,

even they allow only these recharges , i tried even mchek on airtel , same problem ,

all denominations below Rs 50 are rejected

i want to recharge for Rs 44 for life time validity , its a flexi recharge , a friend told me , he got it from a dealer who paid for the same amount from his mobile

now i cant go to any dealer as of now , how do i9t do that kind of recharge which the dealer do , i have other airtel mobiles as well to recharge through it if possible ,only if u people can help me

do we have to send any kind of message to a particular no or so , wat is it ?

please help me ,

i want to recharge for rs 44 - lifetime vavlidity

and Rs 36 - for 1 p/sec call

thanks

the dealers do it as they have an account with airtel (prepaid franchisee sort of). The dealer would buy recharges worth lets say 5000 rupees. then from his mobile there will be an application (just like mChek) in which he specifies the amount and the mobile no. and does the recharge.

I don't think its possible for an individual. Also you said that u tried mChek, I also did my lifetime validity through mChek and it went through.

check Voucher Rates from your circle.

Prepaid Tariff-Prepaid Mobile Plans-Prepaid Service in India : Airtel

Back