Budget 0-20k Flexible monitor arm mount/stand for 34" ultrawide (6.3kg)?

vebk

Adept
So I bought a 34" ultrawide from LG and love the monitor. However, the flexible arm mount I had for my previous monitor (24" Dell) is not able to support its weight. When I mount it on the arm it sags all the way to the bottom until the lower part of the monitor rests on the desks surface and can't go further down. According to its specifications, this monitor weighs 6.3kg without the stand, and the existing arm is supposed to handle upto 9.1kg, but clearly that doesn't work. (It's a high quality Ergotron arm but I had got it from the US in 2009 - so maybe with age it has lost it's ability).

I have tried looking for a (reasonably priced ) flexible arm mount stand, but no luck.

Would appreciate any recommendations.

(The reason I need a 'flexible' one is because for my work I sometimes have to swing the monitor around to show the client, or need to view it from a different angle etc.)

So I bought a 34" ultrawide from LG and love the monitor. However, the flexible arm mount I had for my previous monitor (24" Dell) is not able to support its weight. When I mount it on the arm it sags all the way to the bottom until the lower part of the monitor rests on the desks surface and can't go further down. According to its specifications, this monitor weighs 6.3kg without the stand, and the existing arm is supposed to handle upto 9.1kg, but clearly that doesn't work. (It's a high quality Ergotron arm but I had got it from the US in 2009 - so maybe with age it has lost it's ability).

I have tried looking for a (reasonably priced ) flexible arm mount stand, but no luck.

Would appreciate any recommendations.

(The reason I need a 'flexible' one is because for my work I sometimes have to swing the monitor around to show the client, or need to view it from a different angle etc.)
I am also searching for some dual or triple version gas arms but the one which will work is out of stock. you should be able to search on from Rife India give them a call or whatsapp on the same number. they rahul mathur is the guy to talk. check if he as got anything for you.

Thanks for th recommendation. Rife seems to have some good stuff!

But it turned out to be a bit of a ~duh~ moment for me, and I realized that one can adjust the spring tension in my current arm mount. One short youtube video later, it works!!

Thanks for th recommendation. Rife seems to have some good stuff!

But it turned out to be a bit of a ~duh~ moment for me, and I realized that one can adjust the spring tension in my current arm mount. One short youtube video later, it works!!
great :)

Back