Flipkart Big Billion Days sale date

Anuj333

Disciple
What do you have to say, Mr. Flipkart?
I know eventually you might be right when Amazon and Flipkart start one upping each other and keep moving the dates forward.
This image is from last year, looks edited on top. Can't even trust these fake news websites.

This image is from last year, looks edited on top. Can't even trust these fake news websites.
Not fake....it is confirmed....early users 29th September for others 30th September.

Arei vo flipkart mei working vala bhai kaha gaya.
Yeito 8 days after 21st hai. Looks like ki internal guy got fooled.

@rockyo27 man you're so gullible falling for such sites. Just open that fk link in a browser and scroll down and read when it's from
unless this is not the site (https://www.flipkart.com/big-billion-days-store), the sale does start from 30th according to it.
EDIT: NVM, no sale dates revealed
EDIT2: though, Flipkart did reveal the date as 29th september, 2024 in link previews if you searched for Big Billion days 2024, but its not showing anymore

saw a youtuber promoting the same dates lol nothing to be sorry.
unless this is not the site (https://www.flipkart.com/big-billion-days-store), the sale does start from 30th according to it.
EDIT: NVM, no sale dates revealed
EDIT2: though, Flipkart did reveal the date as 29th september, 2024 in link previews if you searched for Big Billion days 2024, but its not showing anymore

Guys please be patient. Prepare a list of things that you require to purchase, then wait...just wait for official annoucements with all fancy droolworthy pages with deals to come around. Then splurge on D-Day. Trust me worth the wait.

No use fretting around these hypes created by unofficial infos several weeks prior to Official Annoucements.

Guys please be patient. Prepare a list of things that you require to purchase, then wait...just wait for official annoucements with all fancy droolworthy pages with deals to come around. Then splurge on D-Day. Trust me worth the wait.

No use fretting around these hypes created by unofficial infos several weeks prior to Official Annoucements.
... yes and along with list, do not forget to note down todays price and price after BB Day announcement, you may surprised ...

And then wait to get scammed. Even with this sale, it's still Fraudkart, at the end of the day.

A friendly reminder to everyone: Try avoiding any big-ticket purchases. Because Fraudkart.

And then wait to get scammed. Even with this sale, it's still Fraudkart, at the end of the day.

A friendly reminder to everyone: Try avoiding any big-ticket purchases. Because Fraudkart.
I would rather prefer flipkart for expensive purchase especially with their open box delivery system, during bbd/gis sale there are max chances of wrong item/tempered item/physically damaged item being delivered in which case fk OBD is very handy with instant resolution unlike amazon where need to go through weeks of hassle to get refund/replacement depending on your luck/acc history/product price.

I would rather prefer flipkart for expensive purchase especially with their open box delivery system
I've ordered 1000+ times in the past 12 or so years on fk and have only had bad experience 3-4 times and all of those were due to the sellers, not fk.
Often times people order from a shady seller with a too good to be true price tag and blame fk or Amazon. That's on you. Although fk and Amazon both still bear the loss to fix it for you most of the time.

I've ordered 1000+ times in the past 12 or so years on fk and have only had bad experience 3-4 times and all of those were due to the sellers, not fk.
Often times people order from a shady seller with a too good to be true price tag and blame fk or Amazon. That's on you. Although fk and Amazon both still bear the loss to fix it for you most of the time.
I agree, never had any major problem with Flipkart and they are ones, who actually offers good discount during the sale!
OBD has been super useful as well to ensure that nothing is wrong!

will agree only had a few hiccups with flipkart but it's always smooth and it was their partner jeeves or ekart to be blamed always, they have always provided better deals than amazon for me atleast.

nothing related to actual prices lol, I meant more along the lines of actual prices e.g. for pixel 8 and not the stuff fk's teasing us with like _ _, _ _9 (pixel 8)
GX548i9XUAA_j8k

32k probably with bank offer and Exchange Bonus

Back