Flipkart Big Billion Days sale date

1000011341.jpg
Knowing absolutely nothing about Apple devices other than that they charge a premium and have longer support, is this a good deal or should I look for other equally priced android tablets? Use case would be note taking, recording lectures, reading, casual media consumption and maybe some usage of office 365. Just looking for something that's responsive and easy to use for a college student.

Also is Flipkart VIP necessary to purchase this one day early or do they normally restock after the early access shopping?

Last edited:
View attachment 208885Knowing absolutely nothing about Apple devices other than that they charge a premium and have longer support, is this a good deal or should I look for other equally priced android tablets? Use case would be note taking, recording lectures, reading, casual media consumption and maybe some usage of office 365. Just looking for something that's responsive and easy to use for a college student.

Also is Flipkart VIP necessary to purchase this one day early or do they normally restock after the early access shopping?
WHen it will be in stock, i do not mind updating from my 7th gen 32 gb IPad

Hope this is 36,999 without the bank discount (the price doesn't have a asterisk as a superscript and no "Inclusive of all bank discounts" in the banner)
It was being promoted as 37k with the lock-in inclusive of all offers. As lock-in offer has ended, they are advertising it as 38k now.
View attachment 208885Knowing absolutely nothing about Apple devices other than that they charge a premium and have longer support, is this a good deal or should I look for other equally priced android tablets? Use case would be note taking, recording lectures, reading, casual media consumption and maybe some usage of office 365. Just looking for something that's responsive and easy to use for a college student.

You need Flipkart Plus at least which is based on order history. Otherwise, can purchase VIP for 499 to get early access.

For that price, can recommend it over any of the cheap Android tablets for students, especially considering the app ecosystem. You will need to purchase the 1st gen Apple pencil separately. Also, storage will become as issue if media files are stored locally.

Last edited:
Back