Flipkart good?

Flipkart service is very good. I have been ordering through them from last year or so and they have never disappointed me.

Ordered 2 books, got one book the next day and the another book by the third day. In Delhi they do not use any courier service and deliver by themself.

Flip kart has the kind of service which can put any ecommerce site in india to utter shame their level of service and Pricing of the products are simply unmatched.

its awesome website dude....i purchase 1TB seagate USB 3.0 2.5inch external HDD.it was delivered in 1 day time on COD ...the packaging was excellent ...... i was provided with tracking number.

customer care replied to all my queries within 2 hours.

one of the best online shop.

Not only is the FlipKart delivery prompt, even their post-delivery service is very good. Just recently, I ended up getting a game completely free from them. I explained to them that they would be effectively giving me the game for free for just a small issue, but they were very cool about it and said that I dont need to worry about it. I'm not going to describe what exactly happened because I know people will try to take advantage of their policies and screw them.

I can comfortably say that flipkart has been the only online shopping site which I trust fully. I have ordered tons of books, gadgets and stuff from them till now. Most important thing, they stick to their delivery time-frame, whether local order or imported stuff(books mostly). Prices are always competitive. Queries are answered ASAP.

they are the best and there is no doubt. Even without coupons buying is a wonderful experience. every single time. their delivery time to a metro or to a remote place is equally good.

OMG flipkart is awesome! they even gave the adapter version.

and as for the card being class 10... it gives 10MBps write and 15MBps read. thats good enough for class 10!

Flipkart rocks, I had the gears 3 collector's edition in hand on 21st morning. Myslef and three other who had ordered it. I have bought a lot of stuff and have never been disappointed.

Few days back I bought a book at 7 pm in evening ....... surprise ... surprise it was shipped the same day .......!!! that's the most prompt service i have ever seen..

Flipkart is the Best..

I ordered 3-4 times using COD, never had any issues with them

Always on time, if not late.

FlipKart really seems to be good on delivering....
Interested in buying a 17k smart phone from there. Does any one have any discount coupons?? Pls place here or PM me... Sry if this is little OT.

onlyravi said:
No wonder Nokia E6 costs almost 2k less than what other sites offer...

Thanks @xtremevicky

There prices are very competitive. You will always find good deals plus they have a good service.

Back