Flipkart now has 30days Replacement Guarantee

Re: Flipkart now has 30days replacement Replacement Guarantee

^^i bought a skullcandy headphones last month from letsbuy which conked out within 20 days. called letsbuy CC and was advised to

send them to skullcandy. they will only replace if skullcandy is unable to repair them. so it seems letsbuy's guarantee is only good on

paper.

+1 to what Dantool said. I bought Panasonic Cordless phone from Letsbuy, certain items were absent from the Box when it was delivered & battery appeared old as discharged very quickly. Wrote to Letsbuy within 2 days of delivery but they did nothing...

Ebay works well here, their FEEDACK mechanism is wonderful. Sellers usually fall in line. Great are the Online shopping sites that offer a FORUM or FEEDBACK where buyers can exchange notes.

Still better would be feedback/reviews on the Product page itself. Like Amazon & no. of other sites offer.

It would be nice if flipkart comes out with computer components. A 30 day guarantee for stuff like CPU, Graphics card, etc. could be very useful.

Wait so if anything goes wrong, I'll get my replacements replacement? Sounds awesome in a way :lol:

And EMI Option too. for ICICI and HDFC CCs.

Minimum purchase - INR 4000

3 Months - No fees

6 Months - Flat INR 500

:clap:

Flipkart.com: Payments

Time to purchase Shit load of books together. :devil: :devil:

Flipkart is the best. I have completely stopped purchasing books from my local store (have to haggle forever to get just 10% discount grrrr...). Recently bought a flash card for my phone and a USB pen drive, both came on-time in brand-new condition. I wish that they start selling computer components soon.

Great.

I hope people will not misuse this policy to test out products.

I have purchased a lot of stuff from flipkart. Always better, saves money, time and helps carbon levels when I don't have to take my Car out to get things. :)

Back