Flipkart's Diwali Cyber Sale

@iPwnz: Why did you struck the Windows 8 words? Dell Venue 8 Pro is Win 8 Pro x86
@kidrow: No not yet. UK release date is 11th Nov of Venue Pro 8, and Nov 7 for Venue Pro 11, so I am guessing by mid December they will be available, I am getting one as soon as it comes.

How much will be a Win 8 Pro tab useful (specifically Dell Venue 8) ? Asking because I've no idea about the content on Windows Metro store (using Win 8.1 but purely in desktop mode). Also 300USD (18420 INR) is the starting price in US, so *probably* will cost somewhere around 25-30k in the Indian market (Dell and MS, devil's combo !)
Even if the Store content is satisfactory (which I doubt), you've the issue of buying some of your apps all over again (moving from Android), so another investment.
Moreover, an Atom processor is not something which can run heavy duty desktop apps, like PS/Lightroom (again speculation on my part. Have not read on Bay Trail).
Just thinking what grounds do Win tabs cover ?

Missed Nexus 7 16gb for 8999 deal.Any chance it may come down from 9999 again especially since N7 2013 might be launched in India soon?.

Missed Nexus 7 16gb for 8999 deal.Any chance it may come down from 9999 again especially since N7 2013 might be launched in India soon?.
Either the price will come below that, or it will be phased out. Being phased out is more probable, as the production of the tablet has been stopped.

Nexus 7 32GB Wifi+3G now costs Rs. 21457. Wow! Someone got really greedy! And seller is no longer "WSRetail". It has been changed to "Anubhav'. o_O

Nexus 7 32GB Wifi+3G now costs Rs. 21457. Wow! Someone got really greedy! And seller is no longer "WSRetail". It has been changed to "Anubhav'. o_O
Its a different seller, WSRETAIL doesn't have stock.

All sellers apart from WSRETAIL mostly sell grossly overpriced items, it's as if flipkart pays them to list items for more, so that people compare and buy from WSRETAIL xD.

^^
I think it works like this - If you have saved your pincode in the website,it will show the seller with the cheapest rate who can ship the product to your place.Else it will show the seller who offers the cheapest rate.

Its a different seller, WSRETAIL doesn't have stock.

All sellers apart from WSRETAIL mostly sell grossly overpriced items, it's as if flipkart pays them to list items for more, so that people compare and buy from WSRETAIL xD.
You didn't get it. It's the SAME LINK SAME ITEM which I had posted earlier (below). But the seller is different. Flipkart playing tricks maybe? There's no other possibility.

Update: the newest seller is "SAIVISION".

I think these sellers are trying to cash in on max profit realizing how popular the model is.

You didn't get it. It's the SAME LINK SAME ITEM which I had posted earlier (below). But the seller is different. Flipkart playing tricks maybe? There's no other possibility.

Update: the newest seller is "SAIVISION".

I think these sellers are trying to cash in on max profit realizing how popular the model is.
Links are the same always mate, different sellers do not have different links, even snapdeal has the same system, when one sellers stock is over, the next sellers name comes up, if u click on more options ull find WSRetail there.

Links are the same always mate, different sellers do not have different links, even snapdeal has the same system, when one sellers stock is over, the next sellers name comes up, if u click on more options ull find WSRetail there.
Damn! Don't tell me WSR sold all their stock to other 3rd party sellers. >_>
The strange thing is the non-3G model rates didn't increase much.

Back