FLY ANYWHERE IN INDIA @ Rs. 2500/- (ALL INCLUSIVE TAXES)

rocker123

Adept
FLY ANYWHERE IN INDIA @ Rs. 2500/- (ALL INCLUSIVE TAXES)

HARD TO BELEIVE OFFER !!
<

Buy Air coupons at a fixed price of Rs.2500 that allows you to fly anywhere to anywhere in India for the next one year.

Deal Link: http://www.via.com/bdo?action1=AIRCARD

T&C

Important Information / Terms and Conditions

Tickets purchased using Via Air Coupons are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-cancellable.

Air Coupons can be used to book travel minimum 7 days in advance from the date of departure. (For example, if you wish to travel on May 20 2012, then

you should book your ticket on or before May 13 2012.)

Air Coupons have a validity of one year from the date of purchase.

Air Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or any other value.

Flight seats are subject to availability under this programme. Please see the complete list of flight sectors applicable under this programme here.

Via Air Coupons can not be used for infant bookings. Infant tickets can be purchased separately at the airport counter by paying standard prices or by

contacting us.

Via reserves the right to change or withdraw the offer, any time at the sole discretion of the Management. The Terms and Conditions of this promotion are subject to change without any prior notice.

Via Air Coupon Programme is funded from a special promotion budget and any airline has nothing do with it. Also the rules can be amended at the discretion of Via without any prior notice.

You could check tickets availibility here : http://www.via.com/bdo?action1=BOOK_AIRCARD

SUPER KILLER DEAL !!
<

Many catches in the deal.

You cannot select the exact flight you want to travel in. Just give the date and time range like "8 am to 11 am", and they will search for the cheapest flight and book accordingly.

Secondly, only one ticket can be booked at one go. So, if you are traveling with family, chance is everyone may end up in different flights.

Good deal, if you are traveling alone and flexible with date and time.

I checked availability for a number of sectors (Mumbai-Chennai, Mumbai-Srinagar, Mumbai-Cochin) for some random dates in the months of May/June 2012. Not a single one was available. Would suggest that people first check availability before going for this deal.

Not available on busiest dates ... say during the summers, try delhi chennai from march to april, for most of the dates .. flights are not available.

True ..

That is why i have given the link for ticket availability ..

Even if the exact timings are not provided ..

2500 is a STEAL DEAL for sure ..

This offer would definitely suit single passenger travellers plus ppl who book their ticket in advance

I am getting a Delhi-->Goa flight for just 2500/-

Now that we have concluded that this is useful for some and useless for some others, lets get into the other nitty gritty details. Looks like a good deal. Many people plan short trips and this would definitely be a huge saving.

Thanks to OP
<

WARNING - The "ticket availability link" is not real. After you enter your coupon, you will be given a message that they will revert back in a few minutes if they can confirm the flight.. Keeping my fingers crossed now.. I bought 2 coupons and made 2 booking immediately, but both the tickets are yet to be confirmed...

Bookings confirmed!! Thanks to rocker123; you saved me 7,000 bucks!! The ticket is a Bangalore - Delhi return.

Edit: just checked on other sites.. The cheapest fare is 13k for the dates I selected.. so the saving is 8000.

Bookings confirmed!! Thanks to rocker123; you saved me 7,000 bucks!! The ticket is a Bangalore - Delhi return.

Edit: just checked on other sites.. The cheapest fare is 13k for the dates I selected.. so the saving is 8000.

Saved Rs.7000 ??? You kidding ???

Once you come back from Bangalore, you're giving me a treat now for sure
<

lol

both tickets booked on same flight or different flights.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Saved Rs.7000 ??? You kidding ???

Once you come back from Bangalore, you're giving me a treat now for sure
<

lol

No kidding! Just check the following flights on any site:

Bangalore to Delhi - 15th Feb

Delhi to Bangalore - 17th Feb

Minimum you'll find is 13k. I paid 5k. So net saving is 8k.

I am returning to Bangalore.. you are welcome for a treat in Delhi while I am there :).

Back