FLY mob - how good is it?

lounge

Disciple
i just saw FLY mobiles.. they are damm good looking.. n quite feature rich.. but just wondering.. should i buy them inspite of the fact that they are not the conventional purchase brands like nokia, sony etc..

is anyone having some expeirence with these mobiles or has any story to tell.. just need opinions.. n i am not mobile savvy person... got little knowledge about them.. help me yaar :p

If i were u, i wud stay away from all these 'here today, gone tomorrow' brands..there is a lot to look at apart from the phone itself...the aftersales and resale value count equally...n with fewer than 50 or so sales and service centers around the country, its a big risk...same goes for other such brands like MBM, spice etc.

Normally the catch for such brands is the low price which they market aggressively..unfortunately, ppl end up paying much more once they actually buy them...:no: Stick to established brands in the market...they are able to survive in the market because they are really good and worthwhile..:)

Yah, it will...but for tht u'll have to cut the network(put it in flight mode), forget about using it as a music player, forget about radio, forget about playing games, forget about using bluetooth...yeah..things like that...then it'll surely last a day....:rofl: :rofl:

Back