Focal audio - Garden Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi All,

This is the last thingy I have for sell apart from the wireless adapter and modem that are still on.

This is a new and unused set of garden speakers from Focal audio.

(see the link)

Focal Audio Systems Pvt. Ltd.. This is a speaker pair and come with their own stand to be plugged into the mud.

Expected price - Rs 7000(inclusive shipping)
Hyderabad price - Rs 6000(your own transport)

No lowballing, please. Price is fixed including shipping.

Pictures here.

Focal audio -garden Speakers - a set on Flickr

Anybody interested, this is brand new!!!

Re: Focal audio - Gerden Spekaers.

Hey no warranty but this piece wa with me for last 6 years and never been used.

Rahul, this is a stereo speaker pair having 40-50 RMs power and can be plugged into your garden/home etc. The stands come at a metre height and the speakers can with stand rain, sunlight etc upto 50C. Both speakers are spanking new.

Infact if you interested, can ask any of your friends to check this at my home. I'll be glad to show them.

In perfect condition and give sweet sound.

Good for those who prefer the kind only though......

anooj30299301 said:
Hey no warranty but this piece wa with me for last 6 years and never been used.

lol. you say in first post its brand new and then say its 6 years old. :p

6pack it is brand new - I meant never used yaar. You know, there is no point in misguiding. Say about the item -age, condition, usage, warranty etc etc and let people who are okay with it and price come back.

You can always ask a different price[Thru PM] if interested but all the products I had old/new& sold here, were all explained abt their characteristics and then up for sale.

I need this forum not just for selling but so much of information and speed with which you get it.:clap: Yep, am such an addict to this forum.

You can see, I answer only to those posts for which I know I can vouch the info is good or adds something substantial else a mute spectator BUT I read all the threads and posts everyday.

Sorry for the unecessary long post.;)

Bump...............................Guys these are still available.

Anybody interested................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back