For Bikers: Alpinestars ACR Jacket GRAY SMALL NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ani_meher

Disciple
Alpinestars ACR Air-Flo Jacket SMALL

* Alpinestars ACR Air-Flo Jacket offers superior ventilation without compromising crash protection and comfort
* Multiple stitched main seam construction
* Removable and breathable long sleeve liner with water/wind resistant membrane
* Non-water absorbing heavy mesh panels for ventilation
* Two internal and two external pockets
* Adjustable sleeves, wrist cuffs and waist
* Pre-curved sleeves
* Reflective piping
* CE protectors at shoulder and elbow
* Back protector compartment with foam back pad (CE-approved RC Back Protector available as accessory)

This can be yours for Rs.6000 only (similar local made jackets are around Rs.5500/Rs.5750, which are no where comparable to Alpinestars).

The jacket is NEVER used. Only tried once in a room, only to find out it is bit tight for me, that's why it is for sale! My dimensions are 40" chest 34" waist, and this jacket is bit tight. If you are around 38" chest/32" waist, then this will fit you perfectly. I was misguided by newenough for the dimensions.

Don't miss this opportunity, to get an original Astar jacket in such cheap price.

Price is EXCLUDING shipping. Mumbai/Thane/Pune guys get free shipping (by meeting outside), others will have to bear the shipping cost. Only One piece, so hurry up.

In the attached pics, the name tag was not showing up properly in the front view photo, therefore I have attached a closeup of the same.

Attachments

• Astars front 1.jpg
    Astars front 1.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Astars front 2.jpg
    Astars front 2.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Astars front 3.jpg
    Astars front 3.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Astars back.jpg
    Astars back.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Astars Inside.jpg
    Astars Inside.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 65
If selling this item is not allowed, then mods pls lock/delete this thread. I know this is not a electronic item, just thought that TE brings a lot of authentic buyers in place, so posted this. Sorry if this is against forum rules.

@ani_meher ---> xbhp.com is the perfect place for buyers for your stuff...although I don't find any issues with you posting here, but it's MOD's world, their rules, their playground
Edit : If you're new at xbhp.com and need help posting the stuff for sale, mention my nick in thread, "nishu".

@Zanderzone: I already posted this on xbhp, but those guys never look at the classifieds section, and there is no such subforum to sale stuff :(

No bikers on board?

Well the truth is nobody wants to spend big bucks on protection :) and most of the indians are XL guys like me :p

BTW I have a RS taichi jacket :D

ani_meher said:
@Zanderzone: I already posted this on xbhp, but those guys never look at the classifieds section, and there is no such subforum to sale stuff :(

No bikers on board?

Try Team-BHP.com :)

Tried Team-BHP as well. This forum structure helps a lot while selling stuff, where the interaction can be great.

Last step will be ebay, but I am very reluctant because of past experiences.

^^^And why would I want to do that? I asked mods to close the thread IF it is against rulse, apparently it is not (or not yet) :)

To the best of my understanding, there is nothing wrong with the thread, and you might just find a buyer here.

I would've loved to buy this thing, just a lil broke at the moment.

ani_meher said:
If selling this item is not allowed, then mods pls lock/delete this thread. I know this is not a electronic item, just thought that TE brings a lot of authentic buyers in place, so posted this. Sorry if this is against forum rules.

Considering we do have an Auto forum, this fits in as an Auto accessory.. so no issues with this thread.

P.s: Bumps allowed only once in 24 hours.

You posted in BCMT too, didnt notice in xbhp or Tbhp though. Its a nice product, already have Cramster meteor or else would have bought.Try in other bike forums also..

All the best for the sale..btw

EDIT: Did you get it through newenough, direct shipping?

@Crazy Eddy: Thanks for the clarification :)

@setuniket: my friend bought it from motorcycle-superstore, and brought it here in India for an additional $35 + shipping at my own ( I picked up from the airport).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back