Car & Bike For how much should i sell my Thunderbird TS?

Aladdin

Adept
Hi,

I have a "Red Royal Enfield Thunderbird Twinspark" which i purchased in October 2008. I got it for around 108k. Current meter reading is around 9000 kms. Condition is great as only i have used it.

I want to know how much should be my asking price for it. The reason i am selling it is because i barely drive it now.

Looking forward for your views...

Regards

Check the current market price of a new one and reduce 25% to 35% of that value depending on the condition.

Also dont sell to a dealer coz he will buy from you at X amount add 10k to that and sell it to a buyer. Best way would

be to send a friend to a dealer and he should ask "I need a used thunderbird, for how much can I get it?" He gets

a quote of amount A. Now in a couple of days time you go to the same dealer and ask "how much are you willing to

pay for this bike?". He will say amount B. A-B is his profit. So I would suggest you to sell for a value midway between

A and B or infact closer to A. Do this with 2-3 dealers and you will get a good idea of the current value.

This way you will get good worth of your bike.

Hope this helps ;)

Nothing less than 80K-85K mate.. only the year Oct2008 is the minus point, if else 9000KM is great deal for a bike enthusiastic driver, if I where you i would hardly less 15-20K for the pain of selling else none..

eBRo

Thanks everyone for your price tags. I am not willing to go through the pain of selling to a dealer. I would prefer one on one sale. Will post ads on various sites. :)

Back