For sale Intel cpu & Mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh_2218

Disciple
Hello ..,

I have the following products for sale so inorder to upgrade my system to latest rig

1. Processor - Intel pentium 4 2.8 GHz (mpGA Socket 478) With HT technology 512 kb L2 chache..with cooling sink upon..Exclusive shipping

Rs.7,000..

2. Mother board - Intel 865 GBF motherboard with agp 8x slot for adding on video card and , supporting DDR memory upto 4 GB in 266,333 and 400 mhz..
and for sata hard disk...click the link for details..http://intel.com/products/motherboard/d865gbf/index.htm

Rs.3200

people republics of chennai preferred....

and an extra of Rs.300 for shipping for Mobo to north india...
and an extra of Rs.200 for Processor for north india...

Courier charges still cheap for 4 south indian states...

And all are packed in complete original box with manuals and drive cd's
and not worrying of damage in transist...

GANESH

Is the processer a prescott or a northwood ? I think that it is a prescott because it has 1mb L2 cache. i am interested in buying a northwood p4 processer.

You can check on the processer box. if on the box it is written 2.8E it is prescott and if it is written 2.8C it is northwood. also you can use utilities like sissoft sandra or everest. these software give complete details about your system.

^^ Eh?

My 2nd Rig has the P4 2.8E, and 512 Cache..

The only way to find out is by him telling us.. :/..

Quoting you from another Market thread:

ganesh_2218 said:
I too have an Intel 865GBF but i have an problem with my AGP slot and its not working, and there are some leaking capacitors around the processor and im interested in the mobo so let i know the price of the Motherboard only...what is the rate that you bought and when was it bought? And also were you live.....?

Is this the same board you have for sale here? If so, I would highly recommend you mention this in your thread :)

only northwoods r 512 kb and trust me they r faar good performers than prescott shit.i had a 2.66c it was stolen.. long storyanyways this proccy is a real good one for those who just wants to use the computer for daily use :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back