Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None. Boughty from US Brand new.
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Too many IEMs.
Hi I am selling Westone earphones I bought from US. These headphones are part of a special Product Catalogue (https://fdocuments.in/document/westone-music-product-catalog-2012.html?page=2) released by Westone.

These IEMs are top of the line products for of Westone and used to retail for over 300-350 USD each.

The items available for sale are:

Item NameDriversReviewSale Price (INR)Shipping
Westone 4RFour balanced armature drivers with three-way crossover 13000Inclusive
Westone 4Four balanced armature drivers with three-way crossover 12000Inclusive
Westone 3Three balanced armature drivers with three-way crossover 10000Inclusive

Attachments

• 1. Westone Full Catalogue.jpeg
    1. Westone Full Catalogue.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 2. Tips.jpeg
    2. Tips.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 119
  • 3. Westone 4 and 4R.jpeg
    3. Westone 4 and 4R.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 5. Westone Full Catalogue with Book.jpeg
    5. Westone Full Catalogue with Book.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 6. Westone 4 and 4R.jpeg
    6. Westone 4 and 4R.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 119
Can't recommend the Westones enough. I have the W4 and really loved it. 10 years later and it still sings like an angel. I was looking forward to sell mine as well since I don't use IEMs anymore all that often- I like my HD25s and am looking forward to declutter. Will post my ad again after yours get sold.

The W4/R is more mature and organic sounding with a U-shaped signature while the W3-s are more aggressive and mainstream sounding with a V-shaped signature. The UM series is flat, analytical and excellent for stage musicians- I've got a friend who uses them live and he is very happy with them. He sweats on them all the time while performing and it's still working after 10-11 years.

More than quality and sound alone, I will say that Westone's customer care was excellent. They were very responsive and sympathetic. Other manufacturers could actually take lessons from them.

Good luck with the sale and good luck to anyone who buys one- these are keepers for a lifetime.

Back