FS: Mobile For Trade iPhone 4S 64GB Black Factory Unlocked iOS6 Mint (extras)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quickdraw

Disciple
Ok here it goes. I basically need to buy 2 iPhone 4's so that the girl and me can facetime. I am only looking for fantastic condition iPhone 4 16GB factory unlocked. Black or white doesn't matter. Box or not doesn't matter. Accessories or not, doesn't matter. We can work on a price. I can pay cash on top if you have 2, or will deal with someone who just has 1 iPhone 4. Get in touch and we can work out a deal. In the initial PM just send me your email address so we can converse over email, and its easy for me to keep track of the conversations. I also have a black Def Cleave and Vapor case with the iPhone that I might just throw in for free, but don't expect it :)

I am not looking for anything other than an iPhone 4 to trade with, and prefer the 16GB since I have to buy 2 of them. Psst, if you have one for sale, get in touch. Ill contact you after mine is sold. Will prefer dealing locally for maximum convenience.

Sorry for the horrid picture quality, just have an iPad 2 to take pictures with :(

• Product Name: iPhone 4S Black 64 GB Factory Unlocked
    • Expected Price: Rs 38000
    • Shipping charges : Actuals
    • Description if any: UK Factory unlocked, developer registered running iOS 6 (can be upgraded or downgraded as you like). The phone has 0 scratches or dings, its in absolutely perfect condition with 0 issues.
    • Reason for Sale: Need to buy a phone for the girl and me for facetime.
    • Product condition: 9.85 out of 10
    • Purchase Date: 6 months old
    • Remaining Warranty period: None applicable in India, don't have invoice for UK. But you can carry it in the UK and claim it via serial.
    • Warranty available in: United Kingdom

• Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Navi Mumbai
    • Shipping to: Local Buyer preferred
    • Preferred courier: DTDC
    • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 130
White iphone 4s 16gb with sealed Data cable, charger, Earphones are opened but unused. With Box and everything.
Condition is as good as new. bought from UK and is Factory unlocked.

Let me know if u r interested. :)

White iphone 4s 16gb with sealed Data cable, charger, Earphones are opened but unused. With Box and everything.

Whats the price that you quote ????

Sorry man, need an iPhone 4 only.

@mavrick/@dushie Nah man, the wireless sucks at her place. Plus I just want her to throw away that stupid Nokia. I had gotten her a MacBook Air but on a laptop its just cumbersome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back