Car & Bike Force India's new Motorhome

abbY

Skilled
The Formula One fraternity got their first glimpse of Force India’s new motorhome on Thursday. The team unveiled their brand new trackside venue, which they plan to bring to all of this season’s European races, in the paddock at Barcelona’s Circuit de Catalunya ahead of this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix.

With a glamorous glass-fronted facade and state of the art facilities, the grid’s newest team hope the motorhome will set a fresh standard for paddock hospitality and rival McLaren’s ‘Brand Centre’ and Red Bull’s ‘Energy Station’ as the toast of the pit lane’s glitterati.

The former Spyker squad were bought by Indian entrepreneur Dr Vijay Mallya late last year. They are currently tenth in the constructors’ standings, but have high hopes of making it through to Q2 for the first time on Saturday.

Link->The Official Formula 1 Website

Force India's New MotorHomeStanding Tall adjacent to Mclaren's Swanky ‘Brand Centre

forceindiaus0.jpg

forceindia2zl4.jpg

The Competition

Mclaren

mclarenel6.jpg

Ferrari

ferrariov9.jpg

BMW

bmwwh4.jpg

Renault

renaultjr6.jpg

Honda

hondauq2.jpg

Redbull

redbullod2.jpg

Rahulrulez said:
cool.. now let's hope for the best with Force Indian F1 :yeah:

Amen to that...having a gr8 Motorhome doesn't matter as much as the racing does...If Force India F1 performs well, the rest will follow...i m not much of an F1 Fan..........but after looking at these pics i think i might take a second thought...

Except Mclaren and ForceIndia..no other team have a motorhome to be proud off.....they are plain..small..and devoid of any creativity

I have read that Mallaya has got 3 wind tunnels running 24X7 for the team besides some help from the fluid dynamics lab of NASA..I hope its true.

btw for those whos dont know..

force india is using an updated version of last years car..and will have a brand new car for next year..

they are developing a sequential shit gearbox in house ..which will debut later this year.

seeing the current scheme of affairs ..within the next three years i expect the m to be fighting for the 4 best team..that is when the F1 circus is scheduled to arrive in India

by the way i don't c McLaren's Motorhome pic anywhere above in the posted pics????? what does it look like ?

First pic to the left of force India...edited first post with Mclaren's 'Brand Centre'

i agree.......i was flabbergasted wen i looked at Force India F1's Motorhome.. Mallya has done a fine job.....

Fine is an understatement.....this team was like the hair on the tail of an Elephant Named Formula1 ...today it is its tusk :D

and by the way i have heard these motorhomes are actually housed inside giant trucks or is it that these motorhomes are actually detachable pieces and can be rejoined back together ????????? plz forgive my limited knowledge.......:S :ashamed:

and by the way i have heard these motorhomes are actually housed inside giant trucks or is it that these motorhomes are actually detachable pieces and can be rejoined back together ????????? plz forgive my limited knowledge.......

They are assembled and disassembled during every race..so its like playing jigsaw puzzle with huge blocks...these blocks are then transported in mammoth trucks

\/endett/\ said:
the cars(and the drivers) still suck :p

Watching FP-2 rite now and believe me for better part of the session Fisi was leading the laptimes..and Ferrari's were trying and trying for atleast 5-10 laps still couldnt match the laptime. and Sutil was 2nd...

Ofcourse with variable fuel load its absurd to assume that they will cross top 10 in Qual as of now and nothing can be made sure but one thing is evident that they are improving ;)

Actually, someone forgot Red Bull's Energy Centre.

Until Force India's snazzy new motor home, the McLaren and Red Bull motor homes were considered to be the best. Now, we have an Indian owned motor home in there :p

Back