Car & Bike Formula 1 2015 Discussion thread

Good race over all... njoyed watching it. Throughout the race there was an element of surprise. And history proves that anything can happen in the last two laps at silverstone.
Rain was adding more flavor to the race.
Alonso finally finished in points ... good for him n the team. Glad that both crashers were out at the start. Lotus really needs to get rid of these jokers and if they cant find a suitable driver they shd consult Redbull. Maybe they can lend them some fresh talent. But its all about the moolah the drivers bring in :(

Personally happy that Vettel was on the Podium.
Good that stewards started taking the track limits bit more seriously this wknd.
Though Mercs have the best car and both the drivers are doing very well for themselves some credit should go to whoever decided to split the top seat at Mercs two years back.
The Toto Wolff and Lowe pair with the experience of Nikki Lauda are coming up with clever strategies which are working fine for them. Infact its kind of honeymoon period for them. Everything seems to be going well for them.

Will miss the Germany GP this year.
I think it will be very long before we see an Indian GP again. Any one got any news on this one?

There was some buzz about it being back in either '16 or '17, but that depends on if Jaypee can pay the fees that Bernie asks as well as the government clearing the customs/tax hurdles IIRC the last GP in 2013 (which I attended) almost got cancelled at the last minute because of this.

Also, how adorable was Susie Wolff getting all excited when Massa/Bottas streaked ahead?

Today is a very sad day. A promising talent passed away.
His grandfather had also passed away after a crash. This will be very hard on his family.

Indeed very sad specially because of the fresh lot that F1 saw in last couple of years he was one of the most promising one. Very few DNF if I am right.
May his soul rest in peace. :(

^^
He doesn't explicitly mention that Kimi would have been replaced in 2016. "...we had chosen him for the future and after our collaboration with Raikkonen" is what he says.
I mean, Kimi's extension is still not definite is what I meant to say.

Awesomeeeee....
Vettel wins the race.... Sadly did not watch it thinking that both the mercs will dominate the race and went out to Mahabaleshwar. Got the message from a friend that Vettel n Kimi leading by seconds and I was thinking nothing but how soon could I reach home. Sadly the race was over and could not watch the repeat at 9am today due to an office meeting. But will have to download and watch this race again and again.....

Watched the Hungarian Grand Prix finally yday. What an amazing race....
unexpected surprises almost every other lap.
Maldonado should seriously be kicked away from F1. He might just end up killing someone else.
Bad luck Kimi and hard luck Rosberg. Lewis was amazing through the race. The way he recovered the positions.
Karma was witnessed many a times in the race :p for rosberg/lewis and also for both the redbulls.
Hulk's crash was horrible. Had there not been those double tyre barriers the injury could have been much more serious.
The start was too emotional for a tough guy like me also to handle. Cant imagine how hard it might be for Jules's family.
This was also the first time I saw the formation lap being taken again.

That was an interesting singapore GP :D

Nice to hear the F1 national anthem again.

Merc were really off their game, Suzuka should be interesting.

Big shout out to nutso walker dude

Back