Formula One : German Grand Prix

Apex

Skilled
Formula One : German Grand Prix
Race on 24th July 2005
Rain Expected!! :hap5:

McLarens dominated the friday practice sessions. Teams to lookout for (apart frm Mclarens) are - Renault, BAR and Ferrari. :eek:hyeah:

Oh good!...Rain is pain for Michelins...atleast it was so when it last rained.

if it doesnt rain then expect something usual.:p

Micheal is the by far the best driver in the wet!!! i dont exactly remember which race but i think it was in 1996 when the Ferrari was utterly unreliable(it had the sloped nose) Micheal had and awesome race in the wet n he had lapped every1 upto 2nd!! it simply an awesome race!!

Narain is also supposed to be good in the wet.....hope it rains!!!

schumi got the guts
he got the wins
no matter wot the tracks
he will go again shutting out :hap2:
wotsupp with alonso?? he is a tuff guy

yep..rain is the only hope for schumi now and even then its not guaranteed.
other drivers are not there only to watch michael race. :tongue:
and if it rains, narain will be the first guy to crash out and he has a readymade excuse - the track is new for him. :bleh:

Haha. Kimi got pole position.
Narain, well, as usual sucked (his partner did better, and this time he has no excuse cos his car did not fail). Montoya sucked too I guess.
Barichello = 15th!!

looks like a transmission prob again...
(seein on f1.com)

well while i don't wanna say it and i sure do love Mclaren, i seriously think Kimi needs to think about his stay in Mclaren. There is no doubt he is the best guy out there and can beat anyone provided his car holds. But Mclaren is just wasting a promising young man.. and its foolish

^^ very true
Michael did a good job holding off Button and then Fisichella.. And Montoya's was a gr8 drive as well.. but all kudos to Alonso :D

hmm..well you can say kimi needs to move ahead and away frm mclaren but where?? :S
i don see any faster cars out there barring renault and they don have a vacant seat :p
kimi surely cant go to ferrari else forget abt even dreaming a kimi win coz of two reasons:
1. ferrari will in anycase prefer schumi ahead of any driver till the time he is around.
2. ferrari is comparable to red bull on current form. ;)

its sad that kimi has got all the technical and mechanical failures for the last three races and i can only hope that mclaren improves. nice drive by alonso and an excellent one by montoya sums up todays race. :D

Alonso has his name written all over the championship. Now the main focus is the constructors title. Here Renault doesn't look like winning. McLaren are in a better position. Renault has only Alonso in form right now whereas McLaren has both Kimi and JPM at top form. The only thing which can stop them is the reliability of the car.

Back