PC Peripherals Fortron Source PSUs in India!!!! TE, make it happen!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Woohoo!!!!!

After hearing from Chaos that FSP-460W wasnt available here, I mailed to FSP-Group in Taiwan...and wotta reply did i get :D

the photo in the screenshot was taken by me, during my visit to BangaloreIT.Com 2004. I was literally, drooooling over the 550W PSUs kept there....I asked them when they were coming, I was told that they were searching for a disty.

This is a screenshot of the mail i recieved...

I am the man in the picture.

w00t :clap:

They are asking if we can find a disty who can buy 50 pieces at once...if anyone knows about it pleeease contact now!!!!

EDIT : Have contacted them for the Pricing, so please guys wait till tomorrow...

And BTW Sunny didn't they say they are going to send you a sample ! Oh boy you are lucky ! Just check if its free though !

UPDATE :

If you reqests us to talk to HCL, this issue would become FSP's marketing decision in India. Well,at least, I don't think FSP is touching retail customer at the moment. Then, we can start by seeing how many people need FSP power supply, before we proceed to discuss how to make the deal. HCL is one of the ways, but with little chances. HCL buy large quantity of OEM from FSP. They sell "HCL" brand computer. And that's all.

this is what i got now :)

they havent yet told me :p looks like they'll talk about the price only with distys :(

Yo Sunny ! Good job ! I'd certainly be interested in getting one ! Can you convince them for a one time bulk order of 25 or something :) ! May be there are that many peeps here who would be interested.

OT: Did anyone check with ITDepot on Antec Version 2.0 PSUs in recent times BTW. Looks like the high end TP V2 ones aren't getting here anytime soon. I'll stand corrected if anyone here has more recent info. That's one of the reasons for my interest in FSP simply !

a li'l OT..

Came across a Enhance ENS-0246B today.. its a 'old' piece from some server, but the ratings are contemporary.

Specs: EPS12V, 200W max on 3.3v/5v (combined), 373W max on 12V1/12V2 (combined).

Current Ratings:

+3.3V - 30A

+5V - 25A

+12V1 - 15A

+12V2 - 16A

Total Wattage - 460W

Please tell me how many pieces you need of AX500-A?

Second, please arrange your importer, for your goods.

Otherwise, you will have to pay for the FedEx delivery cost by yourself.

For example, for demand quantity below 100pcs, the unit price for AX500-A, you will

have to pay 50USD. If you ordered 20pcs, then, you will have to pay in advance the delivery cost

by FedEx for these 20pcs.

We will send by post to you the invoice and packing list, so that you use that to get goods from your local customs.

Please advise.

They talked with HCL....but talks failed :(

now..Cmon guys...50USD only for a PSU with dual 12V rails and shit!!! thats just 2200bucks!! cheaper than powersafe.......

specs of the PSU :
Dear Sanjay,

Please read the specification attached very carefully.
It states the max power output is 460W, based on the following.

+3.3V: 30A
+5V: 28A
+12V1: 15A
+12V2: 16A
-12V: 0.5A
+5Vsb: 2A

Note:
*+3.3V&+5V&+12V1&+12V2 are limited to be 440W of max combined output watts
*PFC will be removed, since India does not regulate this.
*input voltage will be 230Vac.
* For HCL

now, this is a great deal. Now somebody please talk with any distys and get this approved......this is a great deal and i'll be kicking myself in the ass if we lose this one :(

Have sent an e-mail to the Marketing and Sale Director of TheITDepot. Let's see what comes outta this.

FSP just called me on my mobile :O OMG!!!!!!!!! from taiwan...

they'll call me back soon....wow...

no. 2200 is the total cost, if and disty orders 100 pieces.

exactly ;) products directly into India will save us money.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back