FS: Others Fossil Hybrid HR FB-01 Stainless Steel Watch (18 months warranty)

t3chg33k

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Mar 16, 2021
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
18 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Exploring other wearables
Purchased this in March. Retail price is 16.5k but it is usually listed for around 14k. I had purchased it for 13k. Product details are available at the link below:

With price and features out of the way, time for some details. The watch I had originally purchased was manufactured in early 2020 and I could see that the screen was a bit off. Sure enough, it developed an issue few months later. With all Fossil outlets located in malls, I had to send it to the service centre in Bangalore at my expense and received a completely new internal unit towards end of July, evident by the serial number being different from the original one. This one has a much better screen than the one that the watch originally came with, so that's a positive.

Also, I had purchased a silicon band for around 500 bucks for informal use and I will include that as well. The stainless steel band is adjusted for my wrist and I have the extra links that were removed, so it can be readjusted by any jeweler or watch shop. The glass may show signs of regular usage but there are no obvious scratches. The original packaging and charger are included. It still carries warranty till March 2023, so just a bit over 5 months of warranty have elapsed.

My usage has been bit more towards the fitness side in recent months so thinking of switching to something more fitness focused. Otherwise, it ticks all the boxes as a hybrid smartwatch.

Attachments

• Closeup.jpg
    Closeup.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 248
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 228
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Invoice.png
    Invoice.png