Fought with Corona for 2+ months, but finally recovered properly.

Futureized

Skilled
It was a rough time, had to travel out of Mumbai and got infected with Corona while return, had fever and cough..
After a week got the test done and was positive.. it continued little longer and had breathing issues as well, was hospitalized for a few days..

Did a test 2 weeks ago, it was negative, did the test again and still negative.
Everyone among friends/family is relieved now, specially me..

Reason could be, I was little/more careless while return in train.. (didnt wear mask @ night and morning while using toilets)..
Will get first Covaccine this week.

Last edited:
It was a rough time, had to travel out of Mumbai and got infected with Corona while return, had fever and cough..
After a week got the test done and was positive.. it continued little longer and had breathing issues as well, was hospitalized for a few days..

Did a test 2 weeks ago, it was negative, did the test again and still negative.
Everyone among friends/family is relieved now, specially me..

Reason could be, I was little/more careless while return in train.. (didnt wear mask @ night and morning while using toilets)..
Will get first Covaccine this week.
You should wait 3 months before taking the vaccine if you have already been infected.

You should wait 3 months before taking the vaccine if you have already been infected.
this is not allowed and you WILL be risking your life. if you are going to any half decent vaccine center they will deny you anyways.
you MUST wait minimum 3 months even before thinking of vaccine.
He says in title that he fought for 2+ months so probably it's been 3 months.

@OP Glad to see you're doing okay.

He says in title that he fought for 2+ months so probably it's been 3 months.
Not sure how BMC tracks cases but if its something like how BBMP tracks vaccination - they count from recovery date and not infection date. (or 14 days from infection reporting) , so total 90+14 days.

regardless all number, if OP thinks he recovered just now and -ve test done 2 week back, should aim first dose not before October-mid for his own safety.
it took him 2+ months, against the general consensus of 2 weeks for most of people. im not much educated in medical topics, but just by observing the trend - taking vaccine right now might put him in sickness loop again.

Else he can pay money and get vaccine today itself, there are people sitting to sell - regardless public health and consequences.

Not sure how BMC tracks cases but if its something like how BBMP tracks vaccination - they count from recovery date and not infection date. (or 14 days from infection reporting) , so total 90+14 days.

regardless all number, if OP thinks he recovered just now and -ve test done 2 week back, should aim first dose not before October-mid for his own safety.
it took him 2+ months, against the general consensus of 2 weeks for most of people. im not much educated in medical topics, but just by observing the trend - taking vaccine right now might put him in sickness loop again.

Else he can pay money and get vaccine today itself, there are people sitting to sell - regardless public health and consequences.
I guess consulting a doc or the vaccination centre is better.
Also now the central government handles the vaccines right? Surprised to hear that still people are able to sell it off market that easily. I think 18+ is going on now in many places now so it's a little easier than before for young people to get vaccinated but they removed many small towns like mine where many people rejected the vaccine, now I'm not able to find my place in cowin.

Back