frankmehta gets® an AV Receiver: The Denon AVR 1910

frank mehta needs to visit a psychiatrist to figure out why he keeps referring to himself in the third person.

Sorry but all the frank mehta threads are becoming a bit too much..

mav2000 said:
frank mehta needs to visit a psychiatrist to figure out why he keeps referring to himself in the third person.

Sorry but all the frank mehta threads are becoming a bit too much..

You could have conveyed that message in a softer tone IMO. Visiting psychiatrist and all is a bit too overboard.

mav2000 said:

You can show that the use of illeism's requires help ?

It's unusual but other than that what more about it.

congos Mr mehta u got a sweet deal now the prices in ebay global buy are near 31K for the same thing pair them with a good set of speakers and sub and hav a ball watching movies ;)

From the 3d diagram there are some suggestions on my end in case that room is not ready yet.

Floor standers are bass heavy, you need to keep 20 inches gap from wall to prevent redundant booming, otherwise it will kill true low frequencies. You also need to toe in the speakers as parallel to the wall fails to create a sweet spot. Having high end towers for ambient non directional sound would be a waste of money so make arrangements for toe in.

Firstly, congrats on the purchase!!

Secondly, I'm not being sarcastic but seriously what's with the "Frankmehta wants to buy", "Frankmehta gets" thread titles?? I hope you don't actually talk in third person mode..

Why in the name of god is illeism treated this bad? :S

That is his trademark way of naming threads - why of course there is no rule which states one shouldn't name it that way. As long as the title bears resemblance to the post and is meaningful, it should work. :)

Desecrator said:
Why in the name of god is illeism treated this bad? :S

That is his trademark way of naming threads - why of course there is no rule which states one shouldn't name it that way. As long as the title bears resemblance to the post and is meaningful, it should work. :)
Don't get senti dude. I was serious when I posted that. I'm not being disrespectful nor am I telling him to stop doing that.

GEB NEVER charges customs. It's more like an EXPENSIVE KMD service but with an absolutely guaranteed shipping time, alongwith personalized tracking.

Back