Free 5% off coupons from bigshoebazaar.com

montylee

Skilled
i have ordered a pair of shoes from bigshoebazaar.com. Now i have received 3 coupons with 30 days validity. Use it if you want:
First Coupon: 230811_A (5.00%)

Second Coupon: 230811_B (5.00%)

Third Coupon: 230811_C (5.00%)

Lol, you ordered shoes from a website? What if the size you ordered doesn't fit once you receive the shoes? You gonna send it back, and wait for the replacement to come? lotsa people order lotsa stuff online, but shoes?? Man, I guess you are the first in that department :p afaik. Best of luck with them shoes :)

chillax dude! i had free money in my paymate account so ordered them for free. Total damage: Rs. 3 for sms. And number 9 fits me fine so i have ordered number 9.

kkndka said:
dude the sites pretty good.... u can return the shoe if it doesn't fit you... and get fully refunded

Better put your offer at TE Market and can get up to 50% of Actuals :bleh:

Buy 1 , Refer 3, get the next one FREE

When you buy a shoe on Bigshoebazaar.com, we will send you an order confirmation mail containing
three referral discount coupons of 5% each. If you refer these coupons to any of your friends
and they use it, you'll get bonus points which can be used to buy stuff from bigshoebazaar.com.
Let me give an example of how these referral discount coupons will work.

1. Suppose you get a discount coupon, and you give it to a friend called Anil
2. When Anil visits the website, he buys a shoe worth 2000 rupees. He uses the discount coupon
to get a discount of Rs.100 ( 5% ) on this shoe. As soon as his order gets confirmed,
we will deposit 100 points in your Bigshoebazaar account and send you a mail informing you about the same.
3. So both of you get 100 rupees. Anil gets a discount of 100 rupees and you get 100 points which
can be used to get a discount of 100 rupees any time you buy a shoe.
4. Similarly for the other 2 discount coupons. Your friends who use these coupons will get 5% discount,
and the same amount would be deposited in your account. You can get unlimited points and
earn full discount on your next shoe.

and thats why ur giving off the coupons, everything has a catch, smart boi

SoulFire said:

When you buy a shoe on Bigshoebazaar.com, we will send you an order confirmation mail containing
three referral discount coupons of 5% each. If you refer these coupons to any of your friends
and they use it, you'll get bonus points which can be used to buy stuff from bigshoebazaar.com.

2. When Anil visits the website, he buys a shoe worth 2000 rupees. He uses the discount coupon
to get a discount of Rs.100 ( 5% ) on this shoe. As soon as his order gets confirmed,
we will deposit 100 points in your Bigshoebazaar account and send you a mail informing you about the same.
3. So both of you get 100 rupees. Anil gets a discount of 100 rupees and you get 100 points which
4. Similarly for the other 2 discount coupons. Your friends who use these coupons will get 5% discount,
and the same amount would be deposited in your account. You can get unlimited points and

Read it carefully. Is it really possible to get the next one free ? I doubt it.

SoulFire said:

well i had money in my paymate account and that's why i bought the shoe from the site. I have no future plans of buying shoes from online websites. And in this case i just wanted to share the coupons with everyone so that if anybody is going to order from the site he can get some discount.

Now, if ur mentality is so cheap i can't help it.

montylee said:
chillax dude! i had free money in my paymate account so ordered them for free. Total damage: Rs. 3 for sms. And number 9 fits me fine so i have ordered number 9.

Sorry mate :) Didn't mean to offend you or something. Am sorry if i have done so :) It's just that i had never heard someone ordering shoes online, ever before. Now that the mystery is revealed, i guess its not that bad an option. Let us know when the shoes arrive :p

its not about cheap menatality , ah well i wont comment further , i see another flame war starting here , anyways to those who wanna buy shoes online emjoi 5% discount :p

Back