Free CD/DVD Home delivered..free shipping

Got my ubuntu!
Ordered 6 32 bit + 1 64 bit
Will keep 1 64 bit and 1 32 bit, will give the remaining to friends!
Tried out the Live CD, and I must say, it is one of the cleanest looking gnome interfaces I have evert seen!

Rave said:
though i got them, they asked me to pay 500 bux customs for it, i told, STFU and they sent the packet back, atleast thats what they told me, LOL..

Did others also have to pay the customs duty? I have ordered 5 32 bit and 1 64 bit. I will not take the packet if they ask me to pay the customs. :no: :no: Rave how many CDs had you ordered?

The trick is to avoid asking for too many CDs. If its just a few, say 3-4.. it will look small enough to be ignored/or would look like a 'gift' parcel and passes through customs without much hassle. However a larger shipment would definately attract attention. Moral - Its free, but dont be greedy ;)

Remember reading somehwere on the site about an educational institute or something that ordered for 5000 CDs (for a good cause of course), and it got stuck at customs for a huge amount.

Crazy_Eddy said:
The trick is to avoid asking for too many CDs. If its just a few, say 3-4.. it will look small enough to be ignored/or would look like a 'gift' parcel and passes through customs without much hassle. However a larger shipment would definately attract attention. Moral - Its free, but dont be greedy ;)

Remember reading somehwere on the site about an educational institute or something that ordered for 5000 CDs (for a good cause of course), and it got stuck at customs for a huge amount.
lol it read "the cost of shipping usually exceeds the cost of a single cd, so please order a fwe more and distribut to ur friends" that is what i did, it was for a close circle of friends of about 10, kinda give away copy, but when they charged custom, i said stfu :p

i ve just got intimation from project guttenburg tht...they hve shipped my dvd/cd ...hopefully i'll get in a few days from now :D

Got my PG CD/DVD as well day before. Came through rather quick, since i got a confirmation about my request on the 13th. That makes it around 9 days! :)

Thanks for the links.. hopefully will get the cd's soon.. couldnt help and ordered 20 cd's mixed... ie.. well hoefully will get them ASAP.. so that i can distribute it to my frnds:)

Back