Free Colgate toothpaste while stocks last

^ you did not get it ..

Getting a few mg sample of a toothpaste via courier = PHAIL!!

My mom will throw me out of the house along with my laptop.

You are getting something for free, whats the harm? I once filled a similar nestle form for free samples, not only do I get free maggie, maggie soup and other related product samples for free almost every month but I also get Birthday cards and discount coupons. All I did was just fill out one form, doestn't hurt if you ask me!

^ The one you're talking about is probably worth, but not this one . This is too measly of a thing to be signing a courier reciept for.

For once i recieve a Laptop for my sister in the courier and there comes this another courier with transparent packaging with a tube of smallest size with Colgate Sample written all over... I'd rather pass this one.

Bluffmaster said:
You are getting something for free, whats the harm? I once filled a similar nestle form for free samples, not only do I get free maggie, maggie soup and other related product samples for free almost every month but I also get Birthday cards and discount coupons. All I did was just fill out one form, doestn't hurt if you ask me!

plz PM me details about the free maggie :p

may be this is very old promotional program anyway i have submitted the promotion programs lets see whether it works or not

from the replies here i conclude thta its fake

Bluffmaster said:

Hey, now that looks suweet.:hap2:

Link please.

It was 2-3 years ago. I had purchased a newly launched maggie soup and got a form with it, it said something about free samples and recipies etc so I filled it up just for fun ... the next month I started getting courier from nestle with free samples of their new products, recipies, discount coupons, birthday cards etc.

Bluffmaster said:
It was 2-3 years ago. I had purchased a newly launched maggie soup and got a form with it, it said something about free samples and recipies etc so I filled it up just for fun ... the next month I started getting courier from nestle with free samples of their new products, recipies, discount coupons, birthday cards etc.

Lucky you:) Are u still getting samples??????

Back