Free DVD of HBO Film 'Last Best Chance'

KingKrool said:
What is this? Attack of the clones?

No attack of the Techncalvites :D

Hope u get ur free copy
thumbs_up.gif

i ordered mine too. but do not expect attack of clones ..... :p

Last Best Chance is a docudrama that shows the threat posed by vulnerable nuclear weapons and materials around the world and underscores what the stakes are.
In the movie, al Qaeda operatives organize three separate operations aimed at getting nuclear weapons. The material is then fabricated into three crude nuclear weapons by small groups of trained terrorists, who have recruited bomb-making experts to help them manufacture their weapons.
Governments around the world discover clues to the plot, but are unable to uncover the scheme before the weapons are en route to their destinations. The film clearly demonstrates that the hardest job for terrorists is gaining control of a nuclear weapon or material. Because the governments had failed to take sufficient action to secure or destroy the nuclear weapons material, they are helpless to prevent an attack.
The film stars Fred Thompson and features an epilogue moderated by Tom Brokaw.

this is what we all will get

Ordered my copy and got this (for now):

Thank you for ordering the film.

Thank you for ordering a copy of Last Best Chance. We appreciate your support for our efforts to build awareness about the threat posted by unsecured nuclear weapons and materials. Together we can make a safer world.

Spoilsport :tongue:

Anyways? Is there any chance of getting the DVDs? Only time I got free DVDs was for Ubuntu. And I don't even use them. :eek:hyeah:

^ Yeah I got the ubuntu CD's too, and have only used the Live! disks a couple of times :D . Havent made much use of the rest !

zhopudey said:
You got the DVD!!! :O
I don't believe this!

Believe it!! ;)

But i have yet to check the movie out. My dad just called up from home sayin some DVD has arrived for me. On further checking, it is the movie Last Best Chance. Some movie on terrorism or so...

You mean to tell me nobody else has got it??? :huh:

So much for expecting Attack of the Clones!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Neotheone said:
i've already been waiting for over a month, when did u register for it mate ,n where do u live?

I think i registered it in december or so.. (Nway, it was after the spamming started on the thread, so its after many people here registered..)

Also I live in Kerala, if you are wondering that has got to do anything with it being easier for me to receive it...:)

Back