Android Free/Good Android Photo Gallery Software.

Thanks, I tried few different tools for a research, and found content in my whatsapp folder are not added to all gallery apps.
Unsure what can be the issue ?
Any guess
Whatsapp has different kinds of folders - status, private and public.
Public folders will be visible , in some apps, user has to include the paths to make them visible in the app, check it
Private and status folders - will have .nomedia file and start with "." , so, these are not visible by default (this is android's system behavior). You will have option like "Show hidden folders"

"File Manager by File Manager Plus" , fast, light weight, simple UI, Ads only at bottom, no pop-up full screen ads, has network options like cloud, FTP and remote etc etc, still its fast.
Will buy it sometime in future if managed in same efficient way.

Previously, used Google Files and Mi File manager by Xiomi, both are light weight, fast and free (no Ads).
There's a File Manager also by Simple tools, hope its as good as their Gallery app.

Using Quickpic since the era I started using Android. No nonsense app. Ultra light, ultra fast, ultra easy!
Google photos is simply chor! Anything from google is chori!

Maybe the OP or Mods can rename this to Free Android Apps as I am going OT.
Is anyone aware of an open source replacement of Anydesk for remote connection between two mobiles ?

Previously, used Google Files and Mi File manager by Xiomi, both are light weight, fast and free (no Ads)
Currently using these but Google Files seems to be having some issues lately.
Deleted files still show up but do not open.
Need to replace both with a single alternative.

Back