Free holiday from club mahindra ?

So i got a call today and lady said you will get 2/3 day free holiday by coming tommorow at their hotel expo. She first checked if i am me who has my car and said have u got the free holiday offer after buying ur car. i had bought it 9 months back. She said its only for married couples so i said i'l pretend my gf is my wife for the free trip. Is it some scam i dont know of ? i guess except the parking what is there to lose tommorow ? she said there would be a 45 min presentation regarding their resorts etc.

if i dont join membership will i not get the free holiday ?
these guys will give you something for free. it could be free holidays for you. other non-mahindra folks offer free lunch or gifts. this is to ensure that you don't bad-mouth about them :p

also why they insisted on this married couple thing ?
they target weakest link in the chain. girls generally melt down seeing pictures of beautiful resorts. so, they insist on bringing your spouse with you.

if you love to spend on vacations regularly, you can view their packages.

these guys will give you something for free. it could be free holidays for you. other non-mahindra folks offer free lunch or gifts. this is to ensure that you don't bad-mouth about them :p

they target weakest link in the chain. girls generally melt down seeing pictures of beautiful resorts. so, they insist on bringing your spouse with you.

if you love to spend on vacations regularly, you can view their packages.
So guess i will go then alone though , wont take gf. i dont spend on vacations much as i earn very less and most goes to my car emis so dont need any membership but yeah have planned to take 1 holiday this year and a free one sounds even better. i never even take leaves from office just so i can encash them :p

No its Free I think 3 to 5 years back someone took phone number & car number details, I think he is wearing club mahindra T-Shirt, he told we will get back you if you are the winner

Two to four weeks later got a call from club mahindra office " You have been selected club mahindra lucky contest please come to our office to redeem the Holiday coupon " Location: Club Mahindra Derby Green, Ooty Resort

At first they do not mention how we can redeem the coupon, it took 2 hours after they showed all their resort, membership scheme ......

T&C: If you enrolled club mahindra membership right now they will offer you 7 days Free package

No its Free I think 3 to 5 years back someone took phone number & car number details, I think he is wearing club mahindra T-Shirt, he told we will get back you if you are the winner

Two to four weeks later got a call from club mahindra office " You have been selected club mahindra lucky contest please come to our office to redeem the Holiday coupon " Location: Club Mahindra Derby Green, Ooty Resort

At first they do not mention how we can redeem the coupon, it took 2 hours after they showed all their resort, membership scheme ......

T&C: If you enrolled club mahindra membership right now they will offer you 7 days Free package
okay , so basically i just have to tolerate them for 1 hour for the free 3 night holiday stay. doesnt sound that bad :D i dont want package so am ok with just 3 day free too if true. Hope its not like those airlines that show rs 555 tickets and end up being around 2000 after all charges and taxes.

Wow. They're still doing this thing. I've gone thru this around 5~6 years back (thanks mom!)

So basically, these clubs (country club,club mahindra etc etc) get your details through dealerships, those people with card and pen outside multiplex, super markets etc.

Then they call you to say you've won so and so vacation, gift etc. Then they ask you to come along with your wife/mother. They might even say that they'll provide free lunch etc.

You go there and then you find their agents shilling about their products and pester you for 1~2 hours asking you to join their club by paying membership amount. They try to make it sound appealing saying you'll get free 7 days vacation at thailand, kerala etc etc.

If you resist their attempts, then they'll give you some small item as gift. Like a small tupperware box etc. They might even provide you lunch. When you go to their office, you'll see many couples arriving there who fell into the same trap as you.

That's it. You will have wasted an entire day coz of this bullshit

Have been through this for countryclub. Just 1 hr and i got good holiday package valid for 1 yr. Unfortunately wasted the package.

Back