Free Image Hosting !

wow thanks a lot for this links, I always sticked to Imageshack for everything :D
Upload atleast 10 images per day !

Ripway provides you with 30 MB of storage and 10 MB of daily transfer usage.
btw, I use Ripway and its fine for my needs :)

have only used tinypic so far ... good enough for my use so far ;)

i know photobucket is a bit sucky.. hows image shack ? see that its being recommended a lot lately

i use Sharemation also for uploading personal files and documents.

Size Limit: 5Mb.
The Sharemation[size=-4]SM[/size] service provides online data storage accounts for users to store, retrieve, and share their data online.

This site provides access to the Xythos WebFile Document Manager (WFDM) for the purpose of evaluation, review, and testing.

Evaluation accounts created using Sharemation have a 5M storage quota and a 5M / 3 hours bandwidth quota.

well this site is cool enuff for free image hosting ! many features whcih other host dont provide.. check your self upload and see.. hotlinking,,rating,, u can delet iamges your own.. if u uploaded it. and u can downlaod iamges.. and mail image link.. to freind or uor own email.. etc is there ! check out :clap:

unlm bandiwth and unlm size to upload and iamges never deleted !

discription below
Addmypic.com is a free image upload service and free picture hosting site where anyone may host photos and images at no cost to show them .Easily host and link your images and videos to social networks, auction sites such as ebay, blogs, classifieds, emails and message boards .

share pictures with your friends and family.upload your quality images on our dedicated web servers.Your Images will stay on our Servers for life. !

Addmypic.com can help you:
» Host your Ebay Auction Photos » Add Images to your Posts
» Share Pics with your Family » Use the Image rating system.
» Host all your Blog Photos » Put Images on your MySpace

Addmypic is a free hosting service for GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP

cool thanking u

Back