FS: Monitor and LCD FREE : LG CRT 17 inch monitor (Mumbai)

PoBoy

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Sion-Chembur highway, near Sion, Mumbai.
Item Condition
1 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
Purchase Date
Jan 1, 2010
Shipping Charges
Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
nil
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
un used.
If you want to go retro, LOL.
You'll have to pick up from my place (Sion-Chembur Highway, near Sion, Mumbai).
Free.
I'll dispose it on 7th Jan if no one wants it.
Working as far I I know. If anyone wants it, I can test :)
Purchase date is like 10 years back.

Attachments

• poboy1.jpg
    poboy1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 220
  • poboy2.jpg
    poboy2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 212
Slight flicker, but still working.

How often do you see this : Windows 10 on a CRT screen ?

lg_flatron_crt_monitor_e700sh_130.jpg

Purchased Jan 2005:

Nice curves :p

lg_flatron_crt_monitor_e700sh_190.jpg

Feeling a bit sad actually. Brings back memories - Win Me & XP, Half Life & CS-CZ, Dial-up modem & VSNL internet, ball mouse, IDE cables ....

Approp way to end the decade , maybe.

Last edited:
Thanks

@PoBoy - Ahoy

I am actually looking for a CRT TV for some old classic consoles viz., PS1 and PS2. I am wondering how this will perform with an external TV tuner box.

Gimme some time to look it up.

Happy New Year!!!
I used ps2 with lcd monitor using tv tunner, it was good considering the aspect ratio of lcd but with crt monitor it should be perfect

I used ps2 with lcd monitor using tv tunner, it was good considering the aspect ratio of lcd but with crt monitor it should be perfect

Thanks for your input.

It's really hard to overlook considering it is free but unfortunately space is an issue so I will have to bow out.

Apologies @PoBoy

Last edited:
I am still holding to my Sony 21 inch tinitron tv to experience ps 2 games as it supposed to be

I know. PS2 especially PS1 games look horrible on modern day televisions but if space would not be an issue I would be all over @PoBoy by now like a rash

PS2 games at least look half decent. Some PS1 games like Chrono Cross on modern tv will make you puke. The way the old CRT TVs used to do it was amazing. I am on the look out for a 14 inch CRT TV though. Can't go beyond the compact 14 inch tv. The issue is the tube of the tv requires so much depth which makes it huge.

Back