Free one-year license of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

malhotraraul

Skilled
In order to get a free license you have to do this take the Kaspersky quiz and get a free one-year license of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, Its 10 question i think and u have to get 7 right

NO SPAM, 210% GENUINE

[url]http://kasperskyretailtraining.com/[/URL]

Just click one of the stores u want register and answer thats it

Rep me if you like it

Access Code : g92np95w

NOTE : offer will be over after 50 license of each store are gone, so hurry up, fast .........

Metalspree said:
Answers please :ashamed:
Help yourself please, you can make as much licenses you want on different id's, some questions are similar but you might get it 70% right, i tried my luck & got 2, 3 user KIS 2010 for one year.

just for people who are genuinely in need, opportunists & greedy guys, please refrain from creating a thread in market section to sell it.

HURRY UP

I passed 9/10 :p .yes its genuine i have received my license key already off to get 2 more ,I know i am being greedy:ashamed: but will give it away to my friends :)

Isn't this thread supposed to be in Applications section ??

OMG it works than you :D

better post this in hot deals section or application

THNAKS A LOT IT WORKED :D

removed security essentials and installed kaspersky :D

i didn't have time to figure it out where & which section to post it because i was running out of time, LIMITED LICENSES u know, hence i posted into general section, just take if you want it, there are other people who need it too, i took 2 nos. only, one for me & one for my brother.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ashvarybabul said:
Wikipedia has all answers...

I got 8/10... :eek:hyeah:
i tried it all myself, got 70% right the first time & second 80%

Got few keys .I don't want to be be too greedy and create 100's of accounts,there might be people who really need a free license key .

You got 10 of 10 possible questions.
Your score: 100%

Congratulations, you passed! Click Here to get information on how to get your FREE software.

:clap::eek:hyeah::bleh:

dude cant rep you ina general section i guess :( there is no rep button anywhere but seriously this is one helluva offer thanks for that

Back