FS: Others FREEDOM (from clutter) sale! Free items also! Everything must go! Headphone, Kindle, SSD, keycaps, mic stands and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keycaps sold to @CalcuttaSada . Payment received and package booked via Delhivery, to be picked up today. Uncut packaging video shared with buyer as requested.

Partial tube of Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste still up for Rs. 800/-.

Please also check my other keycap and switches sale thread: Gateron White Switches (70) and Ranked Double Shot Pudding PBT Keycaps (108+4). Don't want to unnecessarily bump two threads.

Mic stand (weighted base) still available for free.
To reiterate regarding the stand: It is free but since it is quite heavy (around 2-3 kilos) it will cost a lot to ship.
So it's best claimed by someone who is local (Delhi-NCR) and can come and pick up in person or arrange Dunzo/WeFast/preferred service.

Last edited:
Keycaps received by @CalcuttaSada . Awaiting confirmation of good condition before exchanging feedback.

Partial tube of Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste still up for Rs. 800/-.
Mic stand (weighted base) still available for free.
To reiterate regarding the stand: It is free but since it is quite heavy (around 2-3 kilos) it will cost a lot to ship.
So it's best claimed by someone who is local (Delhi-NCR) and can come and pick up in person or arrange Dunzo/WeFast/preferred service.

Please also check my other keycap and switches sale thread: Gateron White Switches (70) and Ranked Double Shot Pudding PBT Keycaps (108+4). Don't want to unnecessarily bump two threads.

MERGED POST:
Feedback exchanged with @CalcuttaSada for the keycaps.

Based on a PM discussion with another TE member, the thermal paste is overpriced for a used tube and also possibly too old. Taking it off sale and keeping it for now. And since the mic stand is a giveaway/free, will add it to my other sale thread.

Mods please close this thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back