FS: Others FREEDOM (from clutter) sale! Free items also! Everything must go! Headphone, Kindle, SSD, keycaps, mic stands and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey are the atx gpu connectors available? I would like to take them please, thanks!

Thanks for your interest but they're gone.

interested in keycap set. DM'd
Thanks. Replied.

****UPDATE****
Sale items remaining:

Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2 ANC Headphones (Qualcomm aptX)3K
Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 SSD (250GB)2K
Cat themed blue/purple keycap set (not sure if ABS/PBT) NON-shinethrough - Ignore the box, that's for a different set that is not part of this sale1.5K
Partial tube of Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste800

Free items remaining:
  • Mic stand (weighted base)

Received payment for 970 EVO from @GeeBee007 . Shipping arranged by buyer. Will dropoff package today/tomorrow.

****UPDATE****
Sale items remaining:
Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2 ANC Headphones (Qualcomm aptX)3K
Cat themed blue/purple keycap set (not sure if ABS/PBT) NON-shinethrough - Ignore the box, that's for a different set that is not part of this sale1.5K

Free items remaining:

EDIT: As requested by buyer, package dropped off at BlueDart office, on 30/09 afternoon.

Last edited:
What is that Mic Stand thing ?
Never heard about same.
Sorry for the late response. Didn't get a notification for your post for some reason.

Basically it's a desk stand for a mic. Like this.

Mine just doesn't include the plastic mic holder part. It's also a little heavy, so it doesn't move around with light jostling easily.

Sorry for the late response. Didn't get a notification for your post for some reason.

Basically it's a desk stand for a mic. Like this.

Mine just doesn't include the plastic mic holder part. It's also a little heavy, so it doesn't move around with light jostling easily.
I think its only the stand without mic ?
Can you dm me pricing for same with shipping costs to Mumbai, Goregaon Pin 400064

Sale items remaining:

NOTE: Used the Plantronics headphone recently after a long while. The ANC and open mic buttons/function are iffy and do not work consistently. Hence dropped the price. Personally I think it's a physical button issue, which may or may not be fixed if you are knowledgeable/experienced enough to open up the cans and do repairs. However this is just a feeling and not based on any audio equipment or electronics expertise.

Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2 ANC Headphones (Qualcomm aptX)1.5K

Free items remaining:

Package received and as per WhatsApp chat buyer is satisfied. Awaiting comment so that we can exchange feedback.

Sale items remaining:

Free items remaining:

Received the Plantronics headphone in excellent condition and with outstanding packaging. I think this is once in a while deal and i am lucky to get it. Checked and the sound quality is superb mind blowing . Thanks @ajish65 for the deal Leaving feedback.

Just an update since I have received a lot of queries for the mic stand.

Guys the stand itself is free but since it is quite heavy (around 2-3 kilos) it will cost a lot to ship.
It's best claimed by someone who is local (Delhi-NCR) and can come and pick up in person or arrange Dunzo/WeFast/preferred service.

Of course, if you are ok with paying the shipping charges, who am I to disagree. :D

Last edited:
Package received and as per WhatsApp chat buyer is satisfied. Awaiting comment so that we can exchange feedback.

Sale items remaining:

Free items remaining:
the keycaps are what format? XDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back