Fresh n HOT from Newegg!!

Arre raj sirjee...I know that now thanks to chaos, udit, and some others. I have bought RiO's S.T.A.C.K.E.R RC 830!!!! Waiting for it to come (rubs hands!!)

^^:bleh:

Another poor man gets poorer...:rofl: :rofl:

Aaap aapke maal ke sath masti kijiye...sambhalke naya ha...jabardasti mat kijiyega :p

raj_pol said:
Arre raj sirjee...I know that now thanks to chaos, udit, and some others. I have bought RiO's S.T.A.C.K.E.R RC 830!!!! Waiting for it to come (rubs hands!!)
^^:bleh:

Another poor man gets poorer...:rofl: :rofl:

Aaap aapke maal ke sath masti kijiye...sambhalke naya ha...jabardasti mat kijiyega :p

Bahuut sambhalke...naye girlfriend sei bhi jada :rofl: Akhir free mei to nahi aayaa...:p

Congrats Vandy Singh.:bleh:

Excellent Everything including the OCZs.
OCZ with XTC is something that has to be touched, felt, seen in person.:p
Mirrored platinum copper vs aluminium on Gskills.
And i prefer using 1000Mhz 5-5-5-15 at 800 4-4-4-12 if need be than the other way round.:p
Coz these are guaranteed to do 1000.:p

Use dominator ram cooler or some athlon hsf 60/70mm fan or some 80 mm fan to cool them.:)

RiO said:
Congrats! And contrary to what others say, those EPP sticks are guaranteed micron D9GMH ;) Lay off the weed fellas.

Hey thanks. Now I'm hunting for some additional memory cooling. Any spare dominator cooling kits lying around? Can you suggest something else?

Also wouldn't I get more bandwidth with tighter timings? So would 667 @ 3-3-3-8 be possible?

^^Sorry but I haven't set anything up guys. Still hunting for a good monitor and need to buy a CPU. The pics I took were @ home but the little testing I did (mainly to check for bad pieces was @ office). Currently the Audio Technica's are working on an ipod...whatta waste :rofl: (kidding!)

You want my Corsair Dominator? I haven't been using it recently so it's just lying around... the Stacker is packed and I wouldn't dare open it, but I can ship the dominator airflow separately. Let me send you some pics tonight and you decide.

And ideally, run those sticks at 800mhz 3-3-3-X-1T - they should be able to perform at 2.2v.

RiO said:
Congrats! And contrary to what others say, those EPP sticks are guaranteed micron D9GMH ;) Lay off the weed fellas.

Lol yeah i realised that after posting.. didn't correct myself tho :ashamed:

RiO said:
You want my Corsair Dominator? I haven't been using it recently so it's just lying around... the Stacker is packed and I wouldn't dare open it, but I can ship the dominator airflow separately. Let me send you some pics tonight and you decide.

And ideally, run those sticks at 800mhz 3-3-3-X-1T - they should be able to perform at 2.2v.

How kind of you to ask...but 1 thing. It covers only 3 sticks right? Send some pics please...PM me. Thanks ;)

w0w 3-3-3-8 @ 800. Can't wait...Any chances of 2.2v damaging them? Sorry but you guys will find lotsa silly sounding n00b queries from now on...

well i just stated my personal opinion, besides getting something and running it at the rated speed and claiming one has overclocked it is hardly anything to jump about maybe if anything, wud give a bigger E-Penis....

ohh and Vandal, u still havent said the pricing u got for the chieftec cabinets...

Rave said:
well i just stated my personal opinion, besides getting something and running it at the rated speed and claiming one has overclocked it is hardly anything to jump about maybe if anything, wud give a bigger E-Penis....

ohh and Vandal, u still havent said the pricing u got for the chieftec cabinets...

Friend you forgot I don't OC.

^^ pricing given...pls do read all the posts...

Vandal said:
Friend you forgot I don't OC.

^^ pricing given...pls do read all the posts...

Well sorry, didnt read that post..

Ive seen the GX and CH side by side today and GX is too cramped for my liking, although it looked really good...

ohh and I know you dont oc, thats why i said ke saving money is the least of your worries hehe, i was just referring to other posts made in the thread and not yours.. :)

Vandal said:
How kind of you to ask...but 1 thing. It covers only 3 sticks right? Send some pics please...PM me. Thanks ;)

w0w 3-3-3-8 @ 800. Can't wait...Any chances of 2.2v damaging them? Sorry but you guys will find lotsa silly sounding n00b queries from now on...
It will cover the 4 sticks but I can't say whether it's capable of providing "adequate" cooling for all 4. As well, 2.2v can't do anything to those GMH chips.

Thanks RiO. No offense taken rave...Its not spending cash that's a problem its spending it wisely. Just look at the prices of ddr2 1000 6 months back. Compratively I got 1066 MHz memory real cheap.

Imagine the number of pics I'll post when I set everything in my siggy up...So far they're all lying in cardboard boxes after I gave my X1800XT based Pentium D to one of my best friends...No PC @ home (Mumbai) for last 3 months...sucks...

Didn't want to start a new topic - which GPU cooler should I opt for? Is the HR03 plus good? How much of a drop in temps can I see?

Vandal said:
They're close cans, the ATH AD900 are open...Didn't want others to hear what I'm up to

Yep, anyway the closed cans have better ratings/reviews than the open-air AD900's! Usually its the other way round, not sure why the opposite has happened here.

Vandal said:
the audio technica's from audiocube (189 $ or thereabouts).

Audio-cube are based in Japan or rather they get their gear from Japan right? They ship internationally too.. was initially thinking of trying if they would ship to India - but guess your friend ordered it from the States eh?

And yes, congrats on the gear :D

Crazy_Eddy said:
Yep, anyway the closed cans have better ratings/reviews than the open-air AD900's! Usually its the other way round, not sure why the opposite has happened here.
Audio-cube are based in Japan or rather they get their gear from Japan right? They ship internationally too.. was initially thinking of trying if they would ship to India - but guess your friend ordered it from the States eh?

And yes, congrats on the gear :D

Very good...You ARE smart :p

Yep the cans are "made in japan". But I must say they're very good. Mostly better than the HD595 from the reviews, and a little behind the HD600's...

Comfy cans, though I've got a hanking for the HD600 as well. Should try to get those early next year :p Someone fancies himself an audi(o)phile now :p

ANP !!! said:
Congrats man :).. ur rig is turning out to be one hellofa rig.. one of the bestest on TE :)

Thanks...I've finally got the inclination to build the rig up...Lost enthusiasm with work and personal issues...

Back