Friend coming from USA, any good deals I can grab through him?

slippery

Disciple
My friend's coming to India before Christmas and he asked if I wanted anything.

I want to build a PC but I'm not sure what components I can get that also offer international warranty and whether or not it's worth it. For instance, 6700XT seems to be more expensive over there?

I looked at earbuds as well but apart from Sennheiser, no one seems to offer global warranty.

I'm looking at a mechanical keyboard but it's priced much higher than usual but other suggestions are welcome.

Budget is around 50k (don't need any phones) and it shouldn't be too big.

Products that can be bought and warranty claimed in india
1) amd processor
2) western digital ssd hdd
3) not so sure but samsung ssd drives. 2tb models you can buy for 15k, same models here are 24k
please tag me if there are any good deals for wd SSD that come up in the us...i also have someone coming back early jan and will grab one

Products that can be bought and warranty claimed in india
1) amd processor
2) western digital ssd hdd
3) not so sure but samsung ssd drives. 2tb models you can buy for 15k, same models here are 24k
Thanks, looking to grab a 5600 on the cheap but let's see. All the deals happened during so BF so chances are slim now

4) duty free whiskey

Haha, thanks but I don't drink.

Thanks but need to build a PC first. VR maybe later down the line.

I enquired with Samsung team when I was in the same situation, they said they don't provide such international warranty.
Can you share details of the samsung team...was it in india or usa, did they confirm it on email or phone. Asking cos I maybe buying few ssd's from usa

Can you share details of the samsung team...was it in india or usa, did they confirm it on email or phone. Asking cos I maybe buying few ssd's from usa

It was an email chain. I got reply from Samsung Indian rep.
It was back in 2020. You can check with them now if they have updated their policy.

I am currently using the Mac which I brought from US which has international warranty (Checked with apple too) , I think the iphones have some limitation
Yes only MacBook has none of the other products do including iPad and iPhone.. Even officially mcbook has but one of my friends was denied service in India on even that

I think the other poster is correct. I looked into Samsung Galaxy Buds warranty and they do not offer international warranty. I'm assuming that may be the case with other products as well.

Yes only MacBook has none of the other products do including iPad and iPhone.. Even officially mcbook has but one of my friends was denied service in India on even that
Cool , I am just curious how some folks are purchasing mobiles and other gadgets from Dubai and other countries , is the warranty thing only applies to US ?

Back