From now on, take your problems to LG, AAP tells people of Delhi

avi

Skilled
Taking a dig at Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung, AAP Friday stated that since the Delhi High Court had held the LG as the “administrative head” of the capital, the public should approach him with their problems about civic amenities.

In the absence of Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, senior party leaders said while they had “full confidence” and “trust” in the judiciary, they “disagreed” with the judgment.

AAP national spokesperson Ashutosh said, “Since the situation has changed after Thursday’s judgment, we expect that all the work that the Delhi government was doing for public good and our battle against corruption will now be carried forward by the LG with the same commitment and honesty with which the Delhi government was performing.”

He added, “We respect the judgment of the Delhi High Court but fundamentally disagree with it. We are hopeful that the Supreme Court will rule in our favour. As a party that respects the Constitution and the judiciary, we will obey the decision of the high court.”

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...r-problems-to-lg-aap-tells-delhiites-2956724/

I disagree with the judgement too, hopefully it goes to the SC and they think otherwise.

Having said that, Kejriwal is acting like a petulant child who throws his toys out of the pram when he doesnt get his own way. Not for the first time either, its becoming his regular shtick. I expect a little more restraint and maturity from elected officials. Kejriwal loves drama and doesnt miss an opportunity to make it.

Stop the b**ching. Man up.

And I say that as someone who voted for AAP and thinks they are doing a decent job in Delhi.

you mean Delhi High Court is working at the behest of BJP that implies judiciary is also bought by money. what if supreme court says the same as Delhi High Court then wat will AAP do, will they approach GOD ?

Back