Budget Above 40k From where to buy S23 Ultra? For cheap...

nsas02

Disciple
As the title indicates, there is Amazon and Flipkart and then there's offline stores. Prices are more or less same, 1.25L for 256Gb variants.
I can see on YouTube that some people have purchased for 1L or even less from some shops. Some have even took it to Samsung post purchase to actually verify that it's a genuine device. There are some shops that sell imported variants, I think. But I don't think Samsung supports international warranty.

Online shops for provide Card offers that reduced the price upto 10k without exchange. What is the cheapest S23 Ultra you've purchased? From where can I get a cheap S23 Ultra with Indian warranty?

Note: I've seen S23 Ultra on Cashify but I'm not sure of buying from them. Anyone has experience here can shed some light.
Also, let's say, if I'm deciding to buy from Cashify, would buying a new imported device (say Dubai) be a wise decision ?

s23 Ultra would be around 90k in the used market for the 12/256gb variant at least here in Mumbai. I don't know how much Cashify sells them for, but I would suggest you go to the local market wherever you are for the best deals instead of buying used - sight unseen - online.
if the store you are buying from is relatively large they can even offer you card emi's etc. You can also try Samsung Store or Croma or Reliance Digital in your area and ask them for demo units.
I have a dealer here in Mumbai from whom I have been purchasing phones for the past 20 years, I usually get good deals from him, e.g., the Z Flip 4 I bought was a Samsung replacement unit for 50K over 4 months ago. I am still getting around 48K for it in exchange with Z Flip 5 :) , its very much tempting but i need my cash elsewhere.

Definitely go to a Samsung neighborhood shop and spend some time talking to the shopkeeper. They usually have card discounts on their point-of-sale machines, and they may be able to give you part of the exchange-like discount without you having to actually exchange stuff.

Roamed around Chennai to find the cheapest S23U.
I saw a Dubai imported one for as low as 87k. But went ahead and purchased Indian unit from Croma for 97k. Guess that's a nice price.... they gave the offers in 3 categories, like card offer, exchange bonus and all. One of which required to put my sim, connect to internet and verify the purchase... so finally purchased one...

Roamed around Chennai to find the cheapest S23U.
I saw a Dubai imported one for as low as 87k. But went ahead and purchased Indian unit from Croma for 97k. Guess that's a nice price.... they gave the offers in 3 categories, like card offer, exchange bonus and all. One of which required to put my sim, connect to internet and verify the purchase... so finally purchased one...
You went with exchange offer?

Back