PC Peripherals From where to buy Top Notch Infotronix Pvt Ltd gfx cards in Nehru Place?

alienalone

Disciple
Hii frnds ... I want to buy a MSI graphics card (HD 4670 or 4770) from Nehru place which are imported & distributed by Top Notch Infotronix Pvt Ltd ... can anyone pls tell me from which shop should I try to find such a card.

thnx in advance ...

yes I know dat SMC stocks MSI card .. but i want to purchase only dat MSI card which is imported & distributed by Top Notch Infotronix so dat I can get warranty service near my city.

anyone using MSI cards in dis community?? ... if yes then pls let me know who is da importer of ur card from da sticker pasted on da box of ur card.

thanks ...

I have MSI GTX 260.. im not at home atm, where the box of the GFX card is...

so ill be able to give the info by Monday

I came to know dat Computer Infinite is selling gfx cards imported by Top Notch Infotronix Pvt Ltd ... can any1 tell me who gud da owner of dis shop ?? .... and whether da rates available their is ok or not ??

thanks ....

How does it even matter....

Whicever shop you pick it up from.... Just check the Import Sticker on the Box.... If it says Top Notch Infotronix on it.... pick it up... :)

@IceFusion

bro I called in da office of Top Notch Infotronix, NP Delhi .... they are saying dat Computer Infinite is having our products .... so now I'm limited to purchase from dat shop only :(

You can buy it from anywhere. Just walk into any shop and tell them you want x card being distributed by y manuf. They will source it for you.

alienalone said:
@IceFusion

bro I called in da office of Top Notch Infotronix, NP Delhi .... they are saying dat Computer Infinite is having our products .... so now I'm limited to purchase from dat shop only :(

lol... so... hardly matters, any shopowner can get it for you.... just tell them...

Back