Status
Not open for further replies.

vercetti

Skilled
Selling off my RAM and some more stuff

RAM 256 mb :: PRICE 500/- +shipping
ALTEC LANSIN Desktop spekers 2.0 :: Rs 500/- + shipping
Original farCRy game :: Rs 200/-
PS one with 2 controllers and 4 memory cards and VCD and AUDIO extra converter + some games :: RS 3500/-
AKAI home Theatre 6 speakers + subwoofer 1250 watts 2 yrs old :: Rs 3200/- mint condition

PPL from blore preffered

Udit said:
how old is the Original Far Cry Game?

Its six monts old... There's no box for the game... sorry:( missed that out in my original post... it came bundled with 6600 card:)

please hold the Far Cry original game for me.

I want to buy it and I will pay you shipping charges.

hold the RAM for me.... btw, is it DDR or SD..... also 266/333/400 please tell.... and how old/warranty...

R u from mumbai....? if yes then i will pickup from your house.... Also interested in speaker but need live demo before buying... what say...????

neomustdie said:
hold the RAM for me.... btw, is it DDR or SD..... also 266/333/400 please tell.... and how old/warranty...

R u from mumbai....? if yes then i will pickup from your house.... Also interested in speaker but need live demo before buying... what say...????

RAM is DDR 266... 1.5 yrs old...out of warrenty

I am from blore.... had written earlier too ...

Speakers are some 10 kgs...shipping would be a pain and no demo in this case...so I suggest u ;eave the speakers out

I'll take the RAM for 400 bucks if you're interested... I'm in Bangalore so we can meet for the exchange.

RiO said:
I'll take the RAM for 400 bucks if you're interested... I'm in Bangalore so we can meet for the exchange.
Ok.... but the condition is you should come and collect it from my place...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back