FS: 1 week used UNLOCKED iPhone 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hi all,

Selling my two 1WEEK old iPhones as my colleague has picked up two 16GB models for me :) :) (employee discount for the win)

Price: Rs 19500 + shipping.

Conditions:
  • I will unlock/jailbreak/activate them for you if you want. Totally reversible software unlock. I will give either 1.1.2 FW or 1.1.3 FW (better) depending on your choice.
  • If you want, I will install a good set of applications for you to use (BSD Subsystem, OpenSSH, Summerboard configured to work with themes, iPhysics, iChat, NES emulator, any application of your choice) so that you don't need Wifi to get the iPhone working.
  • Bangaloreans can come to my place, check it out and buy it on the spot :) No issues there :)
  • Shipping India wide will be via DTDC.
  • I don't have the external box of one of them because din't have space to keep it (when coming back from Mumbai.)
  • Will load the iPhone up with a good collection of Trance/Indian/International music (just because its so damn easy.)
Regards,

Karan

PS: No crapping of thread please.

Pm not going through.

THis is what I wanted to say in the PM:

Hi,
What area do you live in?

I will drop by today evening or tomorrow depending on the distance, I am in Marathalli, check it out, pay on the spot and be on my merry way. :D

I have one question. Do you have the original bill?

Vaninder

Beech, check ur PM!!! frend is interested.. willing to pay more (think it shouldnt be necessary though... hahahah) :D

All phones sold and payments received. Thanks everyone (vivek and vnerd) for no low balling what-so-ever.

Regards,

Karan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back