FS: 19" LG studioworks 910SC monitor , sempron 2500+ cpu , Asus K8V-MX soc 754 m/b.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay

Skilled
I have the following items for immediate sale.

1) LG studioworks 910SC 19" CRT Monitor.

The monitor is currently being used by me. it is in perfectly working condition. The body is white / ivory in colour.

Date of purchase : 2000 approx.

comments:

1) As expected with any CRT monitor, there is a slight darkening of the picture, which is the normal result of age. nearly all crt based monitors exhibit this after 2 ~ 3 years of use. this can be remedied by turning up the brightness / contrast levels slightly.

2) in very high temps and humid conditions the monitor may take 5 ~ 10 minutes for the picture to be displayed properly. this also is the result of aging of the crt and nearly every 3+ years old monitor exhibit this especially in a tropical coastal place like mumbai. the solution to this problem in general is to switch on the air conditioner for 10 minutes before switching on the monitor and / or running the ceiling fan on full. i am not implying that this will occur everytime with this monitor but this is just what i have observed occasionally.

3) The only reason i am selling it is because of space problems as the lcd monitor is arriving soon. if there was no space problem i would have kept it for gaming purpose.

Since it is a heavy monitor only mumbai buyers preferred. prospective and serious buyers can come to my place, satisfy themselves with its performance and then decide.

Expected price: Rs. 5,500/- (negotiable)

Warranty: absolutely no warranty.infact if you take delivery from my place then i would not take gurantee that it may work at ur place since i do not know how it would be transported ......(which is always a major cause of monitor damage). however if the buyer so wishes i can get it transported to his / her place (within mumbai city limits) and confirm its working condition for the addition of Rs. 750/- over the final negotiated price.

2) Sempron 2500+ amd64 cpu + Asus K8V-MX m/b. SOLD

I had purchased this from prime ABGB in sept 2005. for 5.6K

The motherboard accesories are unopened.

both the items will come with the original bill and warranty.

The m/b bios has been flashed to the latest one avialable on the asus website.

The m/b has onboard gfx, audio , nic etc ...

Expected price = Rs. 4250/- + shipping

Comments: it is exactly this same combo that arun rulez had practised his gaming (i had assembled his rig along with 6600GT agp...) and he went on bag the national championship ...;) :no:

*****BUMP****
Nobody wants a "classic" 19" CRT monitor at a cheap price. ??

Price Reduced to 4.5K !!!!

Manufacturer's product description
"With its large 19" screen and compact cabinet, the Studioworks 910SC gives you more room to work in, yet takes up less space on your desk. Now you can spread out your spreadsheets, or open multiple windows without the need to scroll around. What's more, the 910SC has flicker-free resolution up to a super-sharp 1600 x 1200, special screen coatings, on-screen digital microprocessor controls, and TCO'99 compliance. The Studioworks 910SC color monitor from LG. Enjoy the view."

General:
Display Type Display / CRT
Width 45.8 cm
Depth 47.9 cm
Height 46.8 cm
Weight 24 kg
Enclosure Colour White
Compatibility PC, Mac

Display:
Diagonal Size 19"
Viewable Size 18"
Dot Pitch / Pixel Pitch 0.26 mm
Max Resolution 1600 x 1280 / 75 Hz
Max Sync Rate (V x H) 200 Hz x 100 kHz
Front Panel Controls Power on/off, contrast, brightness, adjust +/- , select
On-Screen Controls H/V-position, H/V-size, pincushion distortion, pin-balance, H/V-moire, degauss, trapezoid, parallelogram, language select, video level, tilt, OSD-position, recall settings, zoom, convergence
Interface VGA (HD-15)
Features Invar shadow mask

Image:
Image Colour Temperature 9300K, adjustable, 7200K
Image Aspect Ratio 4:3

Video Input:
Analogue video Signal RGB
Top of PageExpansion / Connectivity
Connections 1 x display / video - VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - 1

Miscellaneous:
Cables Included 1 x display cable - 1.8 m
Compliant Standards Plug and Play, FCC Class B certified, CE, MPR II, CSA, UL, TUV GS, DEMKO, DHHS, EPA Energy Star, ISO 9241, NEMKO, SEMKO, TCO '99, VESA DPMS

Power:
Form Factor Integrated
Voltage Required AC 100/240 V ± 10% ( 50/60 Hz )
Power Consumption Operational 140 Watt
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep 15 Watt

Can any mod edit the title of the post ...."CPU" instead of "COU" and any other grammatical errors. ....thanks.

""Errors & Ommisions" , Grammatical mistakes etc...in my posts is an art form that i have mastered. it takes years of practise (virtually a lifetime) to attain such perfection (an Error in every line /sentence).:D

The Asus K8v-mx m/b + sempron 2500+ cpu sold.
Got better price than posted here ....:no: :ashamed:

19" monitor still up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back