[FS] 1900 Microsoft Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently won some microsoft points at a microsoft giveaway , i used some of them but my Xbox 360 went RROD on me. Now im left with with 1900 Microsoft Points & i wish to sell them as i for sure wont be purchasing a 3rd Xbox 360.

The catch is since the giveaway for US subscribers the Microsoft points have to be entered online ( https://points.microsoft.com/userportal/ ) & not through Xbox 360 console & these points are only for US accounts.

Though the points can be used not only on the Xbox Live Marketplace but at the Zune Marketplace & Windows Gallery Marketplace as well.

Payment shall be accepted only through ABN Amro Bank Transfer .

If interested Kindly sent me a PM.

^^ but dude once u use a MS point code u cant reuse it again right, correct me if i am wrong.

I am interested in those points, i have a US & Indian GT.

The points have not been used , but are with me , in case you have a US Xbox Live account , these points can give you great value for your money.

^^ dude what is this, in the first post u have said "i used some of them" & now u r telling "The points have not been used"

i am very much interested in buying those points can u pls make sure that it will work on other US GT, since u have used some points

Oh, its totally my folly that i haven't explained the situation clearly to you . I understand your concern , so here let me try to make it clear so that it makes sense :

I received 3200 Microsoft points from 18 redemption codes sent over to me after participating in a promotion going on over at MSN Autos Dream, Design, Drive Challenge

Now, i used 1300 of these points from a few redemption codes & i have 1900 points from the other remaining codes.

These codes have to be entered at https://points.microsoft.com , whilst using a USA account.

I had a USA Xbox live account so i was able to redeem these points.

If you are really serious about making a purchase i can mail you a 50 point code to try , in case it works you can purchase the remaining points.

Here, this picture should answer all your questions

untitled.JPG

I have received such points from 5 different email accounts .

^^ mate send me the 50 point code ill try, if it works ill surely buy.

btw i hope all those code work on One single GT..... & u say u have got 18 redemption codes so that makes 200 points each x 18 codes right...so how can u send me a 50 point code ?

no offence meant but its a little confusing for me..thank you

got ur mail, will try it on Tuesday since my console isnt with me right now..

i need these points to buy GTA4 DLC in feb

ty....

:mad: First Deepakc takes the trial code & then says that he is busy , without paying attention to the fact that i have blearily mentioned that i shall send him the points only if HE IS VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THE PURCHASE . :mad:

^^ dude first of all i have still not used the code at all, i need my console to try it after i use the code on the website, i have been busy with my office work, its recession in my company & i am tensed with that.

rahul clear this doubt for me...

if i use those codes that ur providing on a US GT can i download arcade games or can i use it to download GTA4 DLC even though i dont have Gold Subscription ? my gold subscription is on a Indian account..

& if i download a DLC / arcade game on XBL can i use that content on all my GTs ?
if u r 100% sure of the above Q`s, i will buy ur 1900 points..Confirmed

These questions can only be answered by Major Nelson ! Because he is the one who decides region & Gamer Status restriction on downloads.

I was able to download Arcade Games from my Silver US GT with these points though .

^^ ok i will ask few o f my XBL frnds & then let u know

just to remind u i haven't still used the code which u mailed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back