FS: 2*Dell Optiplex GX60 small desktop PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiO

Skilled
I'm selling this for a friend - both PC's are about 2.5 years old with 6 months Dell warranty left. No peripherals like keyboard or mouse, just the box :) I've tested both PC's and they're in good working condition... I'll post some screens of CPUZ and PCW. The big advantage with the GX60 is it's silent and can ideally be used as a download machine. The only game tested on this PC is Quake 3, which runs at 80-90fps at 800x600/16-bit.

Price: Rs.6,000 each (Bangalore or Chennai buyers preferably - I'll be in Chennai this Sat and can bring the PC with me)

Processor: Intel® Celeron® 2.2GHz 533MHz FSB + 256KB L2 cache

Chipset: Intel 845GL chipset

Memory: 256MB shared non-ECC PC2100 DDR SDRAM standard (DDR266); 2 DIMM slots – 2GB maximum

Hard Drive: Enhanced IDE S.M.A.R.T. II ATA/100: 40GB 7,200RPM

Graphics: Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics

Audio: Integrated Analog Devices AC’97 Audio

I/O Ports: USB 2.0 (6), serial (1), optional serial (1), parallel, PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, RJ-45, VGA out (or external video),

stereo line-in (minijack), microphone-in (minijack), speakers/line-out (minijack) and headphone (minijack – front)

Small Desktop: 108mm x 390mm x 431mm: One 3.5" x 1" internal hard drive bay, one 5.25" peripheral bay, one 3.5" FDD bay,

two half-length PCI expansion slots – 4.2" x 6.95", 180-watt power supply

cpuz10et.gif
cpuz40ls.gif
cpuz52nm.gif

PM or post your questions here.

What will the cost be with shipping to mumbai ??????????

OR

Any Plans of coming down to mumbai ...............

No plans of coming to Mumbai, but I can check on the cost of shipping... I personally prefer Fedex/Pafex, but they're a bit expensive. Which shipping carrier would you like to go with?

Important note: Forgot to mention this in my first post but there is no CDrom drive - only a slimdrive from Dell will fit but that's way too expensive - cheaper solution would be to get external casing (700 bucks) and fit any drive into it. That way, you can hook up the drive to the Optiplex through the USB port.

Also, the OS is completely legit which is why I posted a close-up of the XP key but made sure it wasn't clear so it can't be copied :D

I'm away this weekend so feel free to PM me your questions and I'll answer them Sunday night.

Bump... one is still available, the other sold off TE. Please don't email asking me to reduce the price... 6k is reasonable considering they're in good condition and still under Dell warranty.

i am interested in it but i stay at mumbai...... can u tell me the price of shipping from your end..... any good couriering company would do.....

Any chance of coming to mumbai......

Rio!

1 of my frin is interested 2 have both,

he is staying in mysore,

n can u confirm d avalblity n d best price....

dlsam

Hey man, you may have missed the post in which I indicated 1 was sold off TE. Anyway, 1 is still available for the same quoted price of 6k.

Yep!

I missed it... nyway... letme know the payment mode...

PM me ur contact details... i'm coming next week b'lore....

If you're coming to Bangalore you can pick it up from me directly... please confirm that you're buying it so I can update this thread. Neo is also interested but hasn't confirmed yet - I will sell to whoever confirms first.

Will PM my contact details in the next few mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back