FS: 3200+, A8NE, 250GB SATAII, Zalman 7000B LED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
On behalf of Unrealistic !!

His net connection is down- so please be patient and pardon any delay in replying to the PMs u send him!!:cool2:

You may also contact him at
Code:

Poor chap bought my mobo and bought loads of other stuff like-

3200+ cpu and 1GB kingston from DarkNight,

Zalman 7000B LED cooler and BFG TECH 6800GT OC from Dubai,

Hitachi 250GB SATAII HDD locally from Mumbai!!

With the Lian Li PC65 he was getting and would have modded more, it would have become one of the most beautiful rigs on TE, if not very powerful!!:eek:hyeah:

But some urgent change in requirements and other unforeseen circumstances have forced him to sell all that!!:no:

Feedback on Unrealistic from my mobo sale thread-

(Thorough gentleman, very good buddy now- to be posted in Trader feedback yet!!)

Motherboard sold to Unrealistic- 11/06/06 night- precisely 12/06/06, somewhere between 02:15am and 4:00am!!

Grateful to him for picking it up from my place!!

Very nice fellow- got lost on his way to my place as he is new here!!

Finally made it to my place at 02:15am and was here till 4:00 or maybe more!!

Poor fella, Bikey headshots as usual!!

Let the pc boot, then took it out for him then and there!!

Already had removed, cleaned and reinstalled for testing few days before delivery before i asked him to pick it up!!

Made a good friend in the process, which is the main aim of my sales/purchases!!

Hope he found my '24x7 contact' facility as declared by me, convenient!!

Thanks to TE as usual, two thumbs all the way up to a good transaction, interaction and a new friend!!

"NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANY PROFIT!!

ONLY INTEND TO RECOVER ORIGINAL INVESTMENT FOR STUFF I NEVER USED AFTER PURCHASE, THAT TOO RECENTLY!!"

- Unrealistic.

FOR SALE:

(1) Athlon 64 3200 Venice Processor- 4.5k shipped!!

DarkNight's comments in original sale thread-

Purchased November 2005, Indian warranty

I have the box for the processor

Everything works and Switch can vouch for me that I don't overclock my stuff.

Check this>http://www.techenclave.com/forums/fs-msi-neo4-platinum-a64-3200-a-72642.html?highlight=Darknight

Extra comments by Bikey- After dispatch by DarkNight and receipt by Unrealistic few weeks back, i have just installed the cpu to check if it works!!:O

Running fine as i post this!!:p

Athlon64 Case sticker will be provided too!!:rofl:

(2) ASUS A8NE Rev 2.0 motherboard- 4.5k shipped!! SOLD

Bikey's comments in original sale thread few weeks back-

With bill + 3yrs local warranty!!

Purchased Oct '05!!

Sparingly used as PC shut for almost 3 months due to surgery, hospitalisation and strict bed rest following that!!

All cables+manual+accessories/backplate+CD... that came along with mobo in the box will be provided!!

Even the Asus sticker!!

Check this>http://www.techenclave.com/forums/fs-a8ne-rev-2-0-a-73709.html?highlight=A8NE

Extra comments- He checked it at my place and its been in the box, unused ever since!! :rofl:

(3) Zalman 7000B Cu LED- 2450/- +shipping!! SOLD

Sealed, Brand new, Unused, same as in review pics!!

Purchased few weeks back from Dubai PC store!!

Have the invoice for it supporting purchase price!!

Check This>Virtual-Hideout.Net | Reviews | Zalman 7000B-Cu LED CPU Cooler Review

(4) 250GB Hitachi SATAII- 4100/- for Mumbai buyers!!

Preferably local sale for obvious reasons!!

Shipping extra for outstation buyers at buyers risk!!

Purchased locally in Mumbai couple of weeks back, maybe less!!

Brand new, unopened, with bill and 5yrs warranty!!

(5)Special Offer-

'A8NE' + '3200+' = 8.5k shipped!!
:eek:hyeah:

NOTE: Subject to EDIT/Correction/Revision by Unrealistic!!

Local sale preferred!!

p.s. Mods!! Requesting you to make this thread in original seller's name if possible, after you confirm with him of course!!:cool2:

EDIT:

Prices on cpu, combo and HDD dropped!!

I don't want to spoil Unrealistic's sale but the CPU & Motherboard prices are too high

new 3200+ = lower than 5.5k & new A8N-E = lower than 5.6k

keep it on hold for me till saturday night.... had a word with unrealistic, and will decide in a day......

Even i found the price ona higher side... but let me think and say......

was thinking to buy the hdd....but u quoting same price as dealers(ori guess 100-200 more).......so now i m in 2 mind

Thanks for the interest fellahs. Neo, it's on hold for you up until 9 PM, 21st July (Friday), as promised.

Spiteful, if you're sincerely interested in any of the above components, contact me on my cell phone at any time (literally!), Rishi (Bikey) knows very well that I have odd sleeping patterns.

If the deal with Neo falls through, maybe we can work something out.

Call me on my cell, easiest way to reach me.

OT: Airtel is t3h suck. Over 3 days now, no net, no land line, no nothing. They don't come to fix it, just call me at odd hours and bug me 'bout it. No use contacting CS either, I get to call them, stay on hold and / or talk to people who can't do anything 'bout it for 20 mins and spend 30 IRS in the process, if not more. Imagine doing this twice a day, for 3 days.

Horrible service. I'd like to see how they get any money out of me to pay for the telephone bill or their iNet service.

/vent off! Phew :p

i am backing out.... the ante is up again.... I do not doubt the build and quality, but backing out solely for price factor... its way too high for 8 month old parts.....

Will call up Unrealistic and update him, it was nice talking to him.....

Spitefulpentium, the deals are open for you..... incase the prices are reduced, will vouch for it......

neomustdie said:
i am backing out.... the ante is up again.... I do not doubt the build and quality, but backing out solely for price factor... its way too high for 8 month old parts.....

likewise. give me till Saturday evening to decide. I need it for someone else.

Can anyone please tell me how is the Coolermaster Hyper 48 as compared to Zalman 7000B Cu LED.
Looks like Ninja wasn't made for me.:( :( :(

I'd rather destroy it in a fire than sell it for 3.5K.

Update: Zalman 7000B SOLD!

Combo still up for grabs:

Updated Price: 8,750 IRS Shipped, or 8,500 IRS Pick-up (Mumbai Buyers only)

I'm interested in the combo, but 8.5k (pick-up option) still seems on the higher side. Will you consider a price of 7k? Also, does the Mobo support AGP graphics card or does it need PCI graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back