Fs- 6600gt Agp

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumit9

Disciple
Hello guys i have a BIG 6600GT 128MB GDDR3 AGP card for sale for Dropped to 2000Rs+ shipping :) here are the pics

it has around 1.5 yr of warranty left . contact me if you wanna buy

FYI...

I bought the exactly a similar card on the form - XFX 6600GT 128MB GDDR3 AGP for 1.8K around 2-3 weeks back...

^and fyi i am selling a card which has still 1.5yrs warranty left. Its faster than 7300gt which is selling for 4k+ .what more you want. Should i give it away for free?

sumit9 said:
^and fyi i am selling a card which has still 1.5yrs warranty left. Its faster than 7300gt which is selling for 4k+ .what more you want. Should i give it away for free?

I ain't here to argue :peace:

Best of Luck with your sale... :hap2:

How much improvement will I see in upgrading to this from a Radeon 9800 Pro AGP (128 MB)? It'll be on an only Athlon XP 2100+ rig that I still use for playing games such as NFSMW, HL2 and similar previously-high-end games.

^^ Not much... Both the cards are pretty much evenly matched... 6600GT is just a bit faster...

But 6600GT isn't worth the upgrade from a 9800 Pro... Get a 7600GT instead...

I dont remember nicely but i got the 6600gt that time coz i found it to be much faster than ati 9800 pro. I chked a site that time which compared both the cards and 6600gt was much ahead because of its ddr3 memory. Btw u wont get a 7600gt in shops as its been stopped .and 2nd hand ones are are rarely available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back