FS: 80mm LED FAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
Are you still using that old generation BLACK, un-cool, noisy 80mm Cabinet FAN ?

Its time to change and MOD your PC for cheap...

80mm Cabinet FAN with 4 Color LED with very very LOW NOISE.
for just 150/- + Delivery. Price is Negotiable if ordered in bulk.

Hurry :hap2:

What colors do you have? i want two green fans:

80mm - 1

120mm - 1

excuse me if its mutlicolor fan

I have single color(s) too.... but not in stock... you have to wait for max 5 days after the order.

good...i can wait! no problemo

wat brand? how much for 120mm fan...u'll need to ship it to Bangalore.

does this have screw holes on both sides i.e. can it be used for both fan and exhaust. I need two multi-color 80 mm fans. Please tell the shipping price.

Argus: YES, screw holes on both sides.

Arya: You can't just 'wait', you have to give order. I will not import unless I have +ve order / advance.

These are 100% China mall with no warranty. but they are really noiseless.

Shipping: aprox 50/- per FAN via FirstFlight. Have to calculate for multiples at FirstFlight.net

Could you maybe post some pictures of them?

Are they Double Ball Bearing, Single Ball Bearing or Sleeve Bearing Fans?

Also, is there a CFM / RPM specification mentioned for the fans?

Finally, Do any of these come with RPM sensors?

150 bucks man :p

@iosoft : let me know how much do i need to pay..need two fans, both green. mode of payment?

Could you maybe post some pictures of them?

Are they Double Ball Bearing, Single Ball Bearing or Sleeve Bearing Fans?

Also, is there a CFM / RPM specification mentioned for the fans?

Finally, Do any of these come with RPM sensors?

Here are some PICs.

There are totally Basic Fans, just with LED. Don't know the values of CFM, RPM / RPM Sensor etc. But I have replaced the fan of 350W ATX SMPS of my AthlonXP system and the SMPS is running COOOOOL. So, not bad CFM-RPM after-all.

@arya: friend, I can reduce the price if I can have more orders, even if all total from TE friends. Hope you understand. Also 2 FANs may reduce the price but will increase the Delivery charge, so ultimately it will be the same.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 88
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 98
@iosoft...

Count me in... To start off with I'd like 1 of each color you have and the multicolor one as well.

Do you have them in both 80mm and 120mm sizes?

Alright dude...I've changed my mind..only for colors :D

I want blue :
80 mm - 1
120 mm - 1

3 fans come already with the cabby so i dont think i need more than 5 fans. Let me know if you can get me these two sizes and in blue color. I dont want the multi color ones...they suck :p

Satan said:
@iosoft...

Count me in... To start off with I'd like 1 of each color you have and the multicolor one as well.

Do you have them in both 80mm and 120mm sizes?

YES, both sizes.

@ arya.... since you're in Bangalore as well... maybe we can do a Joint Shipping for all the fans.

@iosoft... Price for 120mm?

Between Arya and myself you have 6 fans. Maybe you can workout a discount for us and ship it off to one location... that's if you're ok with it arya.

Besides... you could use DTDC... they're reliable and definitely a lot cheaper than Rs. 50 / fan as you mentioned.

PM me your final price... If I like the quality of your fans... then I'll be purchasing big quantites of your fans regularly.

Yes, I can give you discount / FREE gifts with it if you and arya order together.
please, sattle the matter yourself. send him a PM about this offer.

I will give all of you the price of 120mm on Monday with the special price.

about DTDC :

1. to me (the office near my house) they charge :mad: Once they charge 150/- for a 2CD with Jewel Case :no: :mad:

2. FirstFlight is the BEST :hap2: cheap, realiable and she :tongue: :bleh:

cool...am up for it...waiting eagerly for my C2D 6600 and P5W DH as well....it comes in wishlist too :)

i would say for FF too...better than DTDC.

C2D?... NICE... from Funky?

@ iosoft... guess you can now ship to just one place. PM us the final price for the 80mm and 120 mm fans and payment options as well.

Thanks

cool...me and satan will discuss our arrangement...let us know the mode of payment.

@ satan: can you help me fix these fans in cabby...dunno much bout airflow. buying my box this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back