FS : AGP XFX 6600GT 128mb DDR3-Rs.1700 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XFX 6600GT 128MB DDR3 - AGP

I had put this up for sale in April.....and today I realized that its still lying around and finally I want to get away with this so that I can buy some new stuff for me.....The last time I powered this up was in the month of April 08 . The entire rig has been unused ever since then.

Warranty is till August 2008 as per copy (currently missing) of bill but you might be able to claim warranty till August 2009 as per the date signature on the card. This was a brand new card which I got after RMA of the previous one.

Will give personal 3 days warranty from my end as well.

[Strike]512MB DDR Kingston [/Strike]- OFF SALE

[Strike]Had got 4x of these sticks from TE, out of which 2 went into different rigs and 2 went into this other system. Warranty is directly by Kingston on these. The purchase date is well mentioned on the ram's. These have around 1 yr and 3 months warranty left on them. Again these have been lying in the same rig lying unused since the past 6 months.[/Strike]

1st preference to Mumbai Buyers even if on hold by out-station buyers.

Low ballers use PM , Others can PM offers as well.......

Can trade for PATA HDD

thebanik said:
hold the 6600GT for me for a day, is the price negotiable???

k on hold for ya....once u confirm we can take the confirmation and details in pm.

Ram is still up for grabs!......

I'm going to test the 'alive'lyhood of the parts tonight or tomorrow......will power em up after months ! :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back