FS: AMD A64 X2 4400+, BFG 7800GTX OC, Gigabyte GA-K8N51GMF-9 MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishruth

Disciple
I changed my mind about not selling my hardware afterall.

Here's what I have to sell:

AMD X2 4400+ OEM edn. - Rs.22k

BFG 7800GTX OC - full boxed set including FarCry and an official BFG T-Shirt - 22k

Gigabyte GA-K8N51GMF-9 motherboard: brand new with warranty (2 years) - 4.5k (market price - no less than 5k AFAIK)

I'm giving free shipping on everything. I accept payment via DD and UTI Online money transfer. So, anybody interested? Got any questions, queries about the hardware? Go ahead, shoot me!

The X2 does not come with a warranty. The BFG 7800GTX OC comes with a life-time warranty from BFG (but you'll have to send the card to the US in case you need to get a replacement for the card or if you need to get it 'repaired').

Both the processor and the gfx card were purchased from Monarch Computers (http://www.monarchcomputer.com/). The Gigabyte mobo was purchased from Bangalore last week. It's got a 2 year warranty on it. I suppose you can get free support for the product from any authorised Gigabyte dealer in India. In case you should meet with any difficulties in getting support for the product, you can always send it over to me and I'll get my computer vendor to get it replaced or repaired (as the situation demands) for free for the next 2 years.

And as for my location, if you look above each of my posts, in the far right you'll see this written, "Location: Hassan, Karnataka".

Vishruth... Yes you are right and you are selling the stuff for a decent price but mate not everybody buys cards worth 22K... Patience my man... You will get a buyer... In the mean time free bump for you...

Guys ita great card and at a good price... And to top it all its a BFG... Remember LIFE TIME WARRENTY....

Bump for you...

Well, this is high end stuff.... and even though it is at a SUPER Attractive price, it is still expensive.....

Hope you sell it. The prices are certainly awesome!!!

Wish I had that money :p

Switch said:
Vishruth... Yes you are right and you are selling the stuff for a decent price but mate not everybody buys cards worth 22K... Patience my man... You will get a buyer... In the mean time free bump for you...

Guys ita great card and at a good price... And to top it all its a BFG... Remember LIFE TIME WARRENTY....

Bump for you...
u should be in marketing switch...:p
here's another bump in the evening

Switch said:
I need to learn a thing or two about patience. :(

Nikhil said:
Wish I had that money :p
Wish I had the money too... that's why I'm selling the stuff in the first place. ;)

Rave said:
is that a 512 mb gtx?? [stupid question i know, must be 256 but anyway...:p ]
512 mb GTX for 22k? Where!? WHERE@!##!??? :)

Killz3r said:
hey man me intersted in the 7800gtx oc

can u give more details abt the card..... :) thanks in advance

Check out these two pages on Ebay for more information on the 7800GTX and the 4400+ X2 (respectively):

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8756604757

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5858946341

Thanks for the bumps, guys. :cool2:

ok man i saw the detials in that ebay link.pls dont sell it to anyone else pls..wait till tommorowo evening.i have to ask my parents tonight.ill tell u tomm evening..thanks

I'm keeping the motherboard, and everything else (the X2 4400+ and the BFG 7800GTX) is reserved for a guy in Bangalore.

To the mods: you may lock this thread now. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back